Support Forums

Full Version: Nix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nil.

Nothing to peruse here.
Maybe you are just not connecting completely.
(12-19-2010, 07:24 AM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you are just not connecting completely.

but this will happen every time i start a new thread or a reply.
BTW this is only happening to HF and SF.
Confused

P.S. even the smiley aren't working when i am writing this reply.
(12-19-2010, 07:28 AM)ven0m Wrote: [ -> ]but this will happen every time i start a new thread or a reply.
BTW this is only happening to HF and SF.
Confused

P.S. even the smiley aren't working when i am writing this reply.

I can see the smiley. maybe you cannot connect to the image server of SF and HF.
i can't use the smileys like clicking on them while writing a thread.
sometimes when i click on them nothing happens.
then i have to type the code to make them appear.
like:
Code:
:pirate:
Enable javascript
Try doing a CTRL+F5 if not, disable and re-enable JS and try it again, if not flush DNS and clear your cookies, if that still doesnt work then try a browser reinstall :/
It looks like Javascript is disabled. Re-install the browser, and turn it off, then on.
I wouldn't reinstall it until you check to see if javascript is enabled in the tool options window. In Firefox it's put out there in plain view with a little checkbox, in IE you have to scroll down 2/3 of the list in the advanced tab I believe. It's been a while since i've used IE, but I know it's in an area with lots of checkbox's.

Edit:

Firefox - Tools > Options > [Content] tab > Enable Javascript checkbox

IE - Tools > Internet Options > Security settings for local > Active scripting > disable/enable
If you click compatably view in the right corner of your browser it might fix it
Pages: 1 2