Support Forums

Full Version: Biohazard Abstract Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's an example of what i've been working on for the past little while:

[Image: abstractcircle.gif]

It's just a basic pen tool creation where i've rotated copies using a center point, to form a 360 degree design of lines all the way around, then I added my own effects, and the centerpiece, which I added together pretty quickly just to put a signature "stamp" on my work to say that I created it Smile

Hope you like this
I do actually like it but it should be a more smoother transition. Also you don't have to have that circle thing spinning the same way, why not make it spin anti-clockwise it some parts.
As for the actual circle in the middle, the border coud be enhanced.
(12-19-2010, 04:25 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I do actually like it but it should be a more smoother transition. Also you don't have to have that circle thing spinning the same way, why not make it spin anti-clockwise it some parts.
As for the actual circle in the middle, the border coud be enhanced.

lol it's not spinning at all, thats actually just the effect that the blend layer has on it, with that shine-through visual it gives. Thanks for the feedback though buddy Smile
You are too awesome! I love your graphics, especially the animations!
It's awesome, good job on it. Victoire
I can't see the biohazard, sorry.
Damn thats really good holy crap.
Looks nice man, I like it.
looks good but the transition could be better
(01-30-2011, 09:22 PM)bigandrewgold Wrote: [ -> ]looks good but the transition could be better

I had to cut down on a few keyframes so that it would upload to the image host though. So that's the best you got for now.

Pages: 1 2