Support Forums

Full Version: [Free]Middle Man Services[Free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saint Michael's Middle Man Services

I have been browsing the Marketplace for a while now and have seen that it needs some help, well not entirely. If you are the type of person that is insecure about fund transfers, and Product delivery than this is the service for you. My service is of no charge, all i ask from the customers is a vouch.

How it Works:

Each time my service is needed the user will first make a request in this format:
Code:
Customer Names:
Product(s):
Cost of items:
Fund Transfer method:

This is to be sent to me in a PRIVATE MESSAGE and private message only. All information is kept strictly private and will be released at customers extent and orders only. When a customer is in need of my service there situation is then turned into a case, All information is stored and kept private. Here is some information on cases:
  • Software/Media:
-Payment Method-
The cost of the product is discussed, once final the customer will transfer the amount of the product to either my personal Pay-Pal account (Safer Choice) or directly to the Seller (Better chance of being scammed) after and only after the seller has put the Product (In this case software) inside a RAR or ZIP file (Customers choice) which is then password protected to ensure that i do not have access to it.

-Product Transfer-
As i stated before the Seller will put the Product inside a Rar or Zip file which is then password protected to ensure that i cannot access the Product, although it is optional to the seller. The Customer may wish to ensure that the product is indeed secured in the file, Which will require the seller to use Team Viewer to connect to my computer and open the file which i will then take screen shots and send it to the customer.
  • Actual Product (Head phones, Appliances, Etc.)
-Payment Method-
The customer will transfer the money to my account, (Very Secure, Notice: Any Customer who feels insecure about the payment going threw me may cancel there payment.)

-Product Transfer-
The seller will either have to take pictures and/or video of him/her-self physically putting the Product in a box/envelop and putting it in the mail.
(This is just to insure that the customer will get his or her product)

Service Policy

1. Any customer may cancel service only before payment has been transferred.
  2. To finish a sell, both seller and customer must virtually sign a Document and will be added to a record DB To help against scamming.
  3. The seller and customer both must have product/payment up front to avoid scams.
  4. All information from Customers will be kept strictly private.
This Policy may be changed at any time by myself and only myself.

Scam Policy

Once a user thinks her or she has been scammed the user must fill out this form and send it to me in a PM, Titled Scam Report (PM Only):
Code:
User name of Scammer:
Date of Transfer(Payment/Product):
Proof Of Scam:

Remember if this form is posted as a reply to this thread it will be disregarded, as it is against the Service Policy. Once the scam has been confirmed the user will be reported to Omni, who maybe will take user ban actions (Although this is completely up to him) Also Pay-Pal will be contacted and his account will be reported and your payment will most likely be refunded.

Vouches:

(12-19-2010, 09:58 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I vouch for this user, he is in my clan and i have nothing but the utmost respect for this guy. Me and him have times we don't see eye to eye but we make it through and id say were really good friends just like a family. id trust this guy with my life.

I vouch for this user, he is in my clan and i have nothing but the utmost respect for this guy. Me and him have times we don't see eye to eye but we make it through and id say were really good friends just like a family. id trust this guy with my life.