Support Forums

Full Version: [WTF] Shocking Forum [WTF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've just come across what seems to be the most retarded Forum I have ever seen, with the most fail people. The forum is called "LandOver Baptist Church".

Here's one of their writings I had to quote from a thread.

Quote:Is This Church a Racist Organization?

No. We believe that God has a special place in society everyone, no matter how unintelligent and ugly they are.

What is the position in society of (insert race here)?

If your ancestors are: African
Your position in society is: Slave of slaves. Best segregated, as your curse might hurt others.

Quote:
If your ancestors are: Unmarried (within 10 generations)
Your position in society is: Same as under secularism, but you can't enter church.
Because: A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Quote:If your ancestors are: Greek
Your position in society is: Same as under secularism, but everybody knows you're literally a motherf*cker:
Because: It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

Quote:But why? And can I at least have a foreign girlfriend or mistress?

No. Your black mistress will end up converting you to her "black Jesus" and Kawanzaa heresies

Quote:But black women are so attractive!

Some are, but that's rare:

Quote:I know Africa is a mess, but it can change, right?

The Bible says you can take the blacks out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the blacks

So I decided to take a further look by creating an account... This is what I saw:

1. (in MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! forum)

Subject: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Content:This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:20.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians™ will be considered.

God Bless,
Levi

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=14063&stc=1&d=1287969805]

Extra Notes:
This girl's highest bid was $1000-$2000.

2. Their Bible is the "KJV" Bible, and is their "form" (if it is) of Christianity is higher then Catholic, Anglican or Atheist.

The URL is http://www.landoverbaptist.net.

I put a big OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg on that Forum.
this website is quite offensive,but what can you do? there will always be people like this and you can't stop all of it.

Just ignore it if you disagree with any of there posts.
Wow, my religion which is Christianity is nothing like this. That is probably a sad attempt at trying to disgrace us. But if it is real, that is way wrong.
People on HF we're talking about this, they said that this is a fake forums and everyone trolls there. I can't say but you can decide for yourself.
I just find it funny how they disgrace themselves so bad on there.
It's just a troll forum, disregard it.
Oh my god, this is insane, selling your own daughter, if this was true, all i can say is, well nothing. I have my mouth wide open right now. Hopefully it isn't true.
haha you'll find that it's actually funny... they're posts are complete FAIL and it's fun trolling them.

I went on there with sp0rky as a "Proud Atheist". One of my replies in a thread was "Well I hope Jesus, while smoking a joint and reading this post, understands me." I got "HOW DARE YOU SAY JESUS IS SMOKING A JOINT WHILE READING YOUR POST!??!"
I'm pretty sure this is a troll forum. I read about it somewhere.
None of that can be real. I'm positive it's someones idea of a parody.
Pages: 1 2