Support Forums

Full Version: Wasszup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: testha.png][Image: 96013791.png]

Yo yo check it I'm Epicly from HF and both GFXForums. I started out in HF first and got banned cause Omni thinks I'm under 13, but I understands why he would think that, and I'm fine if he stands by with opinion. I moved to GFXForums after the ban looking for a new home and focus more on GFX instead of other things. Not much to say but I hope I won't get banned here also being that GFXForums gets really quite alot. You might have the chance to see me on the HF IRC once in awhile which is extremely awesome by the way. Uhh I was gonna have my amazing friend Ally Mac to post a fareway/history thread for me on HF being that I was banned, but it didn't work too well being that he didn't understand a thing. Well I'm getting into graphics and more into art after looking at some pieces of QnA (Rip Austin) which got me inspired to make my own. I'm trying to start a high quality start and finish to enlighten myself from those who are aggressive and negative.

What I'm doing here is that I wanna learn more about the causes that people have and try to understand what goes on inside other peoples mind. I was a extremely negative person before I came to HF and think about others before myself. So really I'm just here to help and get the answers I'd never ask. But also here for the knowledge I would like this to be like my daily newsfeed with peoples opinions on the topic.

[Image: test3h.png]
Code:
“HF Will Always Be My Home”

Hi my name is Epicly, I’ve gotten Ally Mac my truly amazing and talented friend to post this for me being that I’ve been banned for losing Omniscient trust, which I won’t get into about. This thread is not to remember or to forget me, but to tell my story and what has happened over the last eleven months of my stay. But I must say it has been a ride which I won’t forget my life, it’ll stick with me forever till the day I die.  I’ll remember that it’ll be in my past and in my future.

During the Summer of 2009, I’ve been searching the forums just curious of what “hacking” was suppose to be. Over the 3 days I’ve seen what is an amazing forums, but fearing that I’d get into trouble, I forgot about it until my join date of Jan this year. That login changed my life and future, I don’t know how to express it. But you’ve experienced it just the way I did when I pressed that button, and received a private message from what seem to me was an extreme hacker named Omniscient.I started my first thread in the Social Engineering section which was supposed to be flamed upon by a Ub3r which is now banned. My second thread which was actually in the right section “Introduction” my first encounter with a high quality member was Cobjia. I was amazed with what I could learn and could be. I started most of post in the Lounge which I regret being low quality. The ever first warning I got was from Kewly which is an amazing admin by the way, was for a thread about what “This tasted like”. I replied with it taste what it should look like, which I recieved my first 10% warning,I haven’t gotten one since that warning expired.

What I realized was that I could change and be remembered for being high quality like most members here already have been. My friend introduce me into Linux which I dearly got into, the first distro which I tried was Ubuntu being the most user-friendly. When I saw the thread about Screenshot I had to see what I could do and what I could have. iBruteforce was my hero when it came to Linux, he had the most beautiful screenshots I’ve seen every. By that time I’ve installed Ubuntu and also Linux Mint for my own computer. I decide that my whole family’s computer should be running Linux Mint being that it would be easier than Ubuntu when it came to looks. They didn’t have to worry about viruses, broken drivers and such, I gotten my Mom,Cousin, and my Aunt to use it. My cousin loves it so much she knows more functions in settings than me!

Once I was finished and wanted to see the rest of HF I ventured into the Hacking side of HF, which I really wasn’t fond of but for the social engineering section. I didn’t even bother to make a thread or download any of the things which was listed there. I also used the HiJack This service which [(S7N)] my angel decide to do all of my checkups and cleanups, I was found to be clean through out all of them.

I visit this forums every single day to see what I could learn, and try out myself. I learn about other peoples feelings, a lot about what happens outside my country, enough to educate others about computers and what is most dear to me... change to a quiet little person. Over the months I’ve changed to fast and to quick for anyone to recall, my opinions changed on what is free software and what is music.

People I’d like to thank is...
                                                                        [list]
[*]iBruteforce: I wanted you to be like you and to make my goals higher and higher than my expectations.
[*]Ally Mac: You are my brother which I want to know more about you. But that day will come when I  will give you a hug.
[*]Sold: You know what to say and can tell a lovely poem from one to another.
[*]Mendy: You started an amazing group which I am glad I joined.
[*]S7N: You are nothing than an angel above me looking for what’s ahead.
[*]FuZion: You walked me through what was a hard time time this week.

[*]Omniscient: Thank You, You changed me which would have took 10 years.

[/list]

[b]Thank you HF[/b]
[Image: test1tm.png]

[Image: test5d.png]
Nice intro. Welcome to Support Forums man.
Thanks man! I'd join early but I couldn't access SF for awhile.
Welcome to SF. Join your stay here.
Thanks man I'm feeling good so far, it's kinda just like HF subtract everything involving hacking xD