Support Forums

Full Version: Making Money On A Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm sorry if this is a noob question, I just want to know how a person makes money by having a website. Do they receive money by other users clicking on their links or something? And is it the same with a Forum?

Thanks in advance
put google adsense im sure u can earn w/ that..
(12-17-2010, 06:16 AM)*LusT* Wrote: [ -> ]put google adsense im sure u can earn w/ that..

Don't give blind suggestions. Google adsense usually closes you down when you are at $100.00.

People make money off forums via donations, ads, and upgraded memberships usually.
(12-22-2010, 04:10 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give blind suggestions. Google adsense usually closes you down when you are at $100.00.

People make money off forums via donations, ads, and upgraded memberships usually.

I have NEVER heard of that happening with Google Adsense. Ever.

People make money off ads such as Adsense to start. From there on out your only real option is to wait until you have exclusive content to sell or a better advertisement company to go to.
(12-23-2010, 09:58 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I have NEVER heard of that happening with Google Adsense. Ever.

People make money off ads such as Adsense to start. From there on out your only real option is to wait until you have exclusive content to sell or a better advertisement company to go to.

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=Google...or+stories

Read their Terms of Service. They have the right to close your account at any time, for any reason, and without explanation. They will usually tell you it's for clicking your own ads or something but it has happened.
Just because it's in their right doesn't mean it happens. You figure Adsense is one of the most used advertisement programs out there, that wouldn't be true if it were the scam you are claiming it to be.
(12-23-2010, 10:02 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Just because it's in their right doesn't mean it happens. You figure Adsense is one of the most used advertisement programs out there, that wouldn't be true if it were the scam you are claiming it to be.

I've made around $200 using google adsense. I loved it; never had any issues but around 3 months ago my account was shutdown along with the $90 I was eager to check out.

The reason was excessive clicking of own ads and abuse of the system...both of which I have never done.
(12-22-2010, 04:10 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give blind suggestions. Google adsense usually closes you down when you are at $100.00.

You get banned in 99% if YOU click on YOUR ads ;)
Yes,they can cancel your account at any time but a lot of people around the globe uses adsense and they have no problems ;)

Then I'm the lucky one. I've got to 161 now and nothing happen.
Everything is earned from ads and from donations! Unless your site offers a market from who you take a percentage!
Pages: 1 2