Support Forums

Full Version: I dont even know....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This is not a troll.
This happened over the course of a week.

Basically, there was this mentally disturbed person in the town where i live.
He is dead now, (More later) But while he was alive he was instantly in and out of mental institutions and jail. When he was a kid, somoene tried to kill him by throwing him in a (pool, or container, i guess) Of toxic chemicals.
He was found 15 hour later, with horrible burn marks on his body, in critical condition.
He lived, but he has (had) Brain damage.

He was criminally insane. But one thing was interesting, he remembered almost EVERYTHING. I mean crap he herad, saw, everything.
He could tell you the first thing you ever said to him. You could give him a date (For example 15 december, 2010) and he would tell you what day of the week it was (Withoght looking at a calendar.)
Basically, that part of his brain that filteres out useless information was dead.
His brain retained everything. Surprisingly, that was his only mental issue. (Apperently, what he had been put in as a kid was not nesecarrily poisonous, but more of an acid....)

7 days ago, he kidnapped my friend. (The police started looking for her then also.)
6 days ago, he Said, how far are you willing to go for your friends? Send me any one of your fingers, or i will kill her. You decide her outcome. (He threatened to kill her. He had videos and guns and all that, and he would have done it. He did not reveal who he was, so we didnt know it was him. It was streamed live via an private website.) (Local anastesia works. You dont have to believe this.)
5 days ago, The police got a few suspects. None of them were the killer.
4 days ago, the found out who he was. (I didnt know who it was at the time, and i was with him when it happened. He planed it out that way.) He wanted to show me "something" in his basement, just as the police barged in through the door.

It turned into a hostage situation, wich lasted untill 3 days ago, untill the police got a clear shot at him and spilled his brains on the floor.
2 days ago, they found a secret room in his basement with 49 bodies. They were able to sole 30 kidnapping cases withing 100 miles from where i live.
The rest were unidetifiable bodies.
other then the fact that my finger is gone. Me and the girl are ok.

The police are trying to purswade me (and the girl) to go get therapy. We live in a small town, so the police force is willing to pay for me to fly to the nearest big city where i can get "Help" (its about 250km to the nearest big city. We live in a town of about 2000 people.)

Im asking, should i got get "Help" (thats what they call it, i call it a waste of time)

Dont ask me why im posting this here, i tried google my predicament, and i must have entered the keyword support, and it gave me here.

Any tips?