Support Forums

Full Version: Blur?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in morrisons last night and i saw blur and woundered if anyone here has played it? got a good feedback before i buy it.
Blur is a relative of my eyes mixed. The model is a very sharp angle lines and edges everywhere. Activision, calling them "real picture", and I can do is laugh at that description. These photo-realistic cars not because they lack detail in many ways.
Its a good game, played it at a friends house. I would suggest renting it before buying it though.
One of my friends said it was a fun game but it probally depends on what you like in a game.
if you like racing games i would suggest need for speed
but if you want to be sure if to buy it or not you can download it, play it and see if you like
I say its okay, my friend has it , but its nothing amazing
It's fun but more of a renting game than a playing game.
Its more of a renting game than playing game? so i should rent it and not play it ^_^ lol jk

But i'll probably just end up downloading it.
(12-15-2010, 02:17 PM)death_the_kid Wrote: [ -> ]if you like racing games i would suggest need for speed
but if you want to be sure if to buy it or not you can download it, play it and see if you like

need for speed got quite old,i know many people who play midnight club etc,it's quite advanced when it comes to online game play and very fun.