Support Forums

Full Version: A guide to make proper tea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aleksandr's guide on how to make proper tea

Things you'll need :

A large Coffee Cup

Water

Teabags (inb4LOLTEABAG)

Milk

Cloves

Other herbs/spices you may like

Coffee filter

A hammer to smash

Instructions :

First, fill the coffee cup with 3/4 water, place 5 cloves in a coffee filter, fold it over, and smash them into a powder, put the powder in the cup.

Take another coffee filter, and place any other herbs/spices in the coffee filter, and fold it in an 8-ball of Cocaine fashion, and place it in the cup.

Place the cup in the microwave and let it boil.

At this time, place teabags into the water, place as many as you like, it all depends on how strong you like your tea.

Let sit for a minute or two, and stir, remove teabags.

Fill the rest of the cup with milk.

Stir.

ENJOY

[Image: 25931_1357118163863_1108765622_31086266_1368797_n.jpg]
Nice tutorial, normally I just buy teabags, it's much easier Smile

But milch in tea? not in my cop of tea.
(12-14-2010, 03:33 AM)Klorkz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial, normally I just buy teabags, it's much easier Smile

But milch in tea? not in my cop of tea.

The milk replaces the sugar, so it's healthier.

Cloves have an anti-oxidant feat, so this tea is actually healthier than others. x)
Maybe I will try it out some day. I actually think I have some cloves.
(12-14-2010, 04:40 AM)Klorkz Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I will try it out some day. I actually think I have some cloves.

With Cloves and Cinnamon it tastes like Christmas ^.^
sounds very complicated for a cup of tea,dont think coud ever be tempted away from a classic yorkshire tea with milk & sugar. Ninja
(12-14-2010, 01:05 PM)Silent Scream Wrote: [ -> ]sounds very complicated for a cup of tea,dont think coud ever be tempted away from a classic yorkshire tea with milk & sugar. Ninja

But the taste is incomparable. x)
A reminder for anyone needing comfort: tea makes everything better.
This is c0ol.... I just noticed this Section.... o.O
Ok, I'm going to try putting Milk in it, don't really like Milk but I'm going to do it just to teste it....
btw: I like putting Honey instead of Sugar.
(12-14-2010, 01:05 PM)Silent Scream Wrote: [ -> ]sounds very complicated for a cup of tea,dont think coud ever be tempted away from a classic yorkshire tea with milk & sugar. Ninja

yes i agree being from leeds nothing beats a nice cuppa with milk and abit of sugar.Maybe its just an english thing.We certainly love our tea lol.......maybe some biccys to go with it . yum yum