Support Forums

Full Version: Wireless Optical Mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning I found a link which sells wireless mouse. I thought it was a good stuff for me to play SC2.
From now on I won't be trouble with mouse wire, I can focus all my mind on the game, I wanna make a order,
but i'm not sure.
Does anyone know this website, whether trusted, and this mouse is worth the money or not, should I buy it or not
looking forward to your answer
http://www.everbuying.com/8500-2-4G-USB-...29035.html
Does anybody have any ideas
woud personaly say to avoid it,dont know why but the words 'china wholesale' and an unknown website doesnt give off a good feeling, though it may be from the amount of fake and dodgy goods on ebay that are sold from china that leave a lack of trust.
even if it is a genuine company,there may be customs tax wacked ontop of the cost if shipping from china to america.

if its a basic wireless optical mouse that are after-have a look in cheap shops,like dollar shops [assuming thats what they woud be called,as the equivilent here is called pound shops] as poundland over here sells cheap wireless mice and other good computer bits like kensington locks.
have got one that looks exactly like that in black,by a brand called 'trust',and am fairly sure that dad had got it from pound land,this one does the job perfectly and lasts incredibly long on one pair of batteries.