Support Forums

Full Version: [Pre-Release] DragonFight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys, iv been working on this for a few days and just looking for some feedback & reviews.

Basically its a game like the very old rpg texted based one that came out with the first PCs, what you do is type in a command it and replys with what you have to do and where to go next ect.

Screenshot:
[Image: 2vhympw.png]

Current Commands:

story
guide
cheat

These are the only codes so far, they don't really do anything, just gives you a message ^_^ & there all in lower case.

Password:

The "Game Guide" has a password on it which is gimmetheguide again in lower case.

Download:

Here

Once it is done and i have gotten a bit further i might release the source, not sure yetm i still have a lot to work on such as GUI ect.
Cannot see the image, I will download later though.
Looks interesting, picture doesn't work for me, but I will probably download once there's a little more features.

Continue the project, could turn out pretty interesting.
Nothing wrong with picture he copied wrong URL on Min.Us, So it does not show up.
Sounds pretty interesting.
Will try later.

Thanks,
Disruption
(12-13-2010, 04:48 PM)Bump Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing wrong with picture she copied wrong URL on Min.Us, So it does not show up.

she? lol & for some reason min.us never works for me, lol, i'll upload it somewhere else when i get home.

My bad, He* and you copied the wrong link.. Il fix the post
Looks good. Thank you for this!
Image links are dead, can you please update.
I forgot to update it when i got home last night, lol, i'll re-do it tonight though.
Pages: 1 2