Support Forums

Full Version: Snow Storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's finally snowing, I can't explain howmuch snow is on the ground right now because it's around 12:15 AM where I live. What I can tell you is I've shovel'd more than twice in the pass 3 hours, Well from 6:00-9:00 then it started to get really windy and made it virtually impossible to shovel.

Tis the season, I hope it's a snow day tomorrow so I can stay home.

How much snow do you have where you live ?

Extra information; It's been snowing since 3am last night, it just started to get really heavy at 6:00-NOW
We have a severe blizzard warning (michigan)
I live across the river from Detroit, your not that far away.
:o I'm not that far xD 4 hours
To me, 3-4 hours isn't much.. The wind is roaring outside and I can't get to sleep.
Over here in the United Kingdom we've had a lot of snowfall over the past few weeks. In my area of the country it has all melted but apparently there's going to be more snowfall by Thursday. I like snow, but my house is on a hill so to get anywhere it is virtually impossible at times.
i hope its not gonna snow this thursday Sad

my house is kinda on a slope like

---__|

the | is my door and it always gets filled with snow Sad a couple of weeks ago it was at the top of the door and we had to get out throught upstairs windows
SNOW DAY, I knew it would happen.. Ive been waiting all week for one Lipssealed