Support Forums

Full Version: Buzz Lightyear and QnA's Professional Graphic Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
★★★Buzz Lightyear and QnA's Professional Graphics★★★

[Image: idgaOK.png]

--
Welcome to Buzz Lightyear and QnA's Professional Graphics. W create signatures, headers, banners, logos, and a lot more! Even though our services may not be free, they are of quality, and you will be satisfied!
--
Our Work
Buzz Lightyear
QnA

--
What We Have to Offer:

Signatures
Anime
Real Person
Text
3D Text
Normal Text
Other Types
Other
Logos
Websites
Business
Other
Headers
Websites
Other
Banners
Ads
Websites
Other
Websites
Other
Web Contents
Forum Badges
Web Design
Full Themes
Website Elements
Other
Other
Photo Editing
Photo Manipulations
Touch-Ups
Removal
Ugly Spots
Other
Other
Other

How Much Does It Cost?

PM for details about cost. Prices will vary based on many factors such as type of work, size, difficulty, time limit. But what's the best part? You don't have to pay a penny until you are 100% satisfied! Returning customers get the cheapest deals and discounts, so come often!

You may be thinking, "Who are these guys, to be charging money for graphic design?" Well it happens to be that we are both very good at graphics (If you don't mind us saying). We are both in Graphic Masters, and QnA is in the very talented group +ad (Adventure Time). Other great artists are in that group such as calvinnxd and intergalactik. I am one of the leaders of Graphic Masters at Hack Forums along with Notorious Mental, Kantus, and iBruteForce.

You won't be disappointed!
I can vouch for these guys! They make incredible graphics!
Hey Buzz...
it's Blade.
I hope you miss me...
Can't neg rep me here, huh?

Also, I can barely read the "Buzz Lightyear Graphics"
Really sorry but I've seen some of your work and honestly don't think it's of a good enough standard to charge people.

But hey, good luck with it.
(12-13-2010, 06:55 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Really sorry but I've seen some of your work and honestly don't think it's of a good enough standard to charge people.

just think of it this way....

"everyday im hustlin hustlin hustlin"
Smile
(12-13-2010, 06:00 AM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Buzz...
it's Blade.
I hope you miss me...
Can't neg rep me here, huh?

Also, I can barely read the "Buzz Lightyear Graphics"

Don't remember you. And it's not that hard to read it.

(12-13-2010, 06:55 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Really sorry but I've seen some of your work and honestly don't think it's of a good enough standard to charge people.

My computer has crashed and I lost a lot of my newer work. I can get people to vouch for that. And you don't think QnA is good at all?
I don't know who QnA is.
Well here are a few of his works:

http://qnagfx.wordpress.com/my-works/
(12-13-2010, 03:59 PM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: [ -> ]Well here are a few of his works:

http://qnagfx.wordpress.com/my-works/

Some of that stuff is actually pretty cool, What program does he use?
Photoshop.
Pages: 1 2 3