Support Forums

Full Version: Need some help on my report ideas+ grammar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if you see any mistakes (this is my first draft) or corrections please tell me anything to make this a better writing piece and if you have any other points about the subject please post them and ill be sure to add it in thank you

How Schools are destroying our freedom and making us slaves

It seems like an obvious observation but to many it gets over-looked. When you say the word "school", what comes into your mind? Do you see a building, books, teachers, papers and grades? Seems pretty innocent, right? Wrong.

By anyone's standards,schools are some of the most disgustingly oprressive institutions of America. Think about what school really is. You MUST get there at a certain time, even a minute late and you'll be in trouble. Your day is completly planned out, right to what you will eat and when you will eat it. You are to be monitored at all times and you must follow the rules to the dot- or else you'll have hell to pay.

You have your superiors, who have complete control over you and determine what is right and what is wrong. The social system is based off the medieval cast system where you "enter" a certain group and will remain there until said otherwise. Also you have you dictator at the top, principle, that has the most power over you then any other person you will ever meet. They have complete control over your entire future and will determine how you will spend it (eg. if you will go to college, which college, etc).

Every aspect of your life is either controlled or monitored by them. The only other place I can think of being more controlling and oppressive than this is the Nazi camps. This is just the surface of what school really is. Let's go more in depth with this corrupt system of education.

It seems like an obvious observation but to many it goes overlooked.
First many school have a very strict code of conduct that if you dare try to question or bend you are labeled a "trouble
maker" and everything you do is disregarded as just a way of getting attention or you have problems at home and your just
messed up in the head. Well i can tell you now that those labels are not always true in most cases. Have you ever heard the
term "too cool for school", well to some "trouble makers" they have broke away from the mind control of the school system
and have seen the lies it tries to feed you as truth. These are the rebels, ie "trouble makers" they try to fight the system
knowing they cannot win but they would rather fight and lose then stay silent and let the system break them. The system
teaches kids it is better to not question anything and be ignorant to the truth. IT does not matter what is right and wrong but
what your teacher tells you what is right and wrong. The truth and lies have blend into on thing that we look to our "masters" to
tell us what is right. Back in the day if kids were bad they would be beaten until they submitted to their teachers, was
not the same thing done to the slaves? Nowadays kids may not be beaten but they are still punished in the same oppressive manner.
whether having to do useless work to removed from school so that you cannot cause anymore trouble and also it can be seen as an example
to the others: obey us or this will happen to you. Schools make example of their students all the time to keep control.
Sounds familiar no? How many corrupt countries will have public executions or leave the bodies in the open to be seen by all.
Oh yes the system will out fear into you so that you would not dare go out of line. It has been instilled in us since we were
young, to fear you teachers and do not question. Think about it what happens when a student talks back to a teacher even if
the student is right. The teacher will ether ignore the student or send them away to the office. Whatever happened to the 1st
amendment of freedom of speech? a principle that our country was built on is being snuffed out. Try this: go to one of your
not-so-favorite teachers (alone and when school is over preferably) and tell them what u really thing about them. Use a more
colorful vocabulary and see what happens. In most cases you will find yourself in the office before you can say constitutional rights.
How is that any different from someone in North Korea saying what they think about their dictator and they will see a similar
fate. All you have done is shown disrespect to someone who you have no reason to show respect to. Oh but do not tell the masters
that. They demand, i mean deserve all your respect! Why? Because they went to college for a couple of years? Or because they
supposedly know more then you about subject that are useless to you most of the time? If we are to respect anyone how about the soldiers
that fight for our freedom, or the police that keep the law, or the doctors that save lives everyday. By why our teachers? All they do
is read from a book, tell you how to act and think and try their best to control you. HA i laugh at that idea. It makes as much sense
as a slave thanking his master for beating him to work faster. Now i am not saying do not show any respect to none of your teachers but
like anyone you do not know yet let them earn it. Another major fault of the system is the grading. How can you truly measure how smart
or how well a person knows a subject? Picking the right bubble has nothing to do with knowing the year that Mexico got its freedom. The
system supports laziness and cheating. First let us look at why we want to get good grades: I study to get a good grade so that i can
can go to a good college and have a better life. It might seem like a good reason, expect when we look at all the homeless people that
have doctrines and the high school dropouts that are millionaires. And what about those who do not care about going to college or know what
they will be doing after school and they do not want to go to college. well they do not need the good grades and thus do not study or learn.
Why do you think in the Rome and Greek ages their were so many people inventing and discovering things. when we look at it we cannot find
a reason to study when they did not have to. That is because in our heads we see it they have no reason to waste their time with thing like that but it is quiet simple. They were learning for the sake of learning. That is how the system should be. Those that want to learn should
have no reason to do it, no motive is the beat motive. Other then promoting laziness it also promote cheating. I need this B in this class
and i must get it anyway i can. Cheating is the easiest so why not. In every test and quiz the temptation is there and eventually kids will
break and fall into this bad habit and it will spread to other morals as well. So grades and testing do more harm then good. School not only
harms us mentally but physically as well. All the stress,pressures and anxiety do a good number on the human body. And school is the number one cause of all of things in teens and young adults. There have been kids that have killed themselves over all of these and i doubt it will
change anytime soon. Schools are used to control and manipulate students. Freedom are oppressed and rights are censored. At an early age
you find this out and after many years you give up and submit to their will. This is what school is and i say i will not submit i will
not obey i will fight their corruption and fight for my freedom till the end.
I'll edit your post and fix grammar then edit this post and include it. Hold on.
(12-12-2010, 07:38 PM)Resting Sonata Wrote: [ -> ]I'll edit your post and fix grammar then edit this post and include it. Hold on.

Thank you very much
I could tell you need help with grammar just by looking at the title.
(12-12-2010, 07:41 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]I could tell you need help with grammar just by looking at the title.

(facepalm) i always mess that word up idk why
Quote:It seems like an obvious observation but to many it gets over-looked. When you say the word "school", what comes into your mind? Do you see a building, books, teachers, papers and grades? Seems pretty innocent, right? Wrong.

By anyone's standards,schools are some of the most disgustingly oprressive institutions of America. Think about what school really is. You MUST get there at a certain time, even a minute late and you'll be in trouble. Your day is completly planned out, right to what you will eat and when you will eat it. You are to be monitored at all times and you must follow the rules to the dot- or else you'll have hell to pay.

You have your superiors, who have complete control over you and determine what is right and what is wrong. The social system is based off the medieval cast system where you "enter" a certain group and will remain there until said otherwise. Also you have you dictator at the top, principle, that has the most power over you then any other person you will ever meet. They have complete control over your entire future and will determine how you will spend it (eg. if you will go to college, which college, etc).

Every aspect of your life is either controlled or monitored by them. The only other place I can think of being more controlling and oppressive than this is the Nazi camps. This is just the surface of what school really is. Let's go more in depth with this corrupt system of education.

Editing more, hold on.
Resting Sonata you God damn Grammar Nazi.