Support Forums

Full Version: check out my new website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys im a member of hack forums, and this is my site
http://www.l33tprogrammers.com

feel free to sign up and hang out
please visit the general catagory and view the rules, TOS, and site admin

also i am looking for helpers if instered please e-mail me at
elitezerker214@l33tprogrammers.com

thnaks,
I could of sworn ive seen that theme/Web Design on many Websites
Work on the title
And get a new theme

Also this is the wrong Section
This belong in Website Reviews and Showcases
(12-12-2010, 03:52 PM)B.O.C Leader Wrote: [ -> ]I could of sworn ive seen that theme/Web Design on many Websites
Work on the title
And get a new theme

what do you mean "work on the title" and "get a new theme"
(12-12-2010, 03:54 PM)elitezerker Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean "work on the title" and "get a new theme"

Your WebSite Title
http://www.l33tprogrammers.com
Really don't like the name

And your theme looks Tried and plain and played out
I never liked that MyBB theme, but I don't like MyBB as a software either. I talked to a developer of MyBB, and he said that 2.0 will have a major break in the software, I'm going to start using MyBB again when it's at 2.0, otherwise, I'm sticking to vBulletin because it's more advanced.

But, the domain name in your site kind of ruins it. I don't like it at all, just because it denotes the fact it's probably a bad site. And I know, domain names are one of the hardest things to do, takes me forever to make one up that sounds nice.
(12-12-2010, 04:09 PM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]I never liked that MyBB theme, but I don't like MyBB as a software either. I talked to a developer of MyBB, and he said that 2.0 will have a major break in the software, I'm going to start using MyBB again when it's at 2.0, otherwise, I'm sticking to vBulletin because it's more advanced.

But, the domain name in your site kind of ruins it. I don't like it at all, just because it denotes the fact it's probably a bad site. And I know, domain names are one of the hardest things to do, takes me forever to make one up that sounds nice.

thanks...