Support Forums

Full Version: opera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys does anybody use opera browser here to your pc? Is it a good browser tell me good details about it please? I'm getting tired of Mozilla and google chrome recently.

Paul

Opera is good, but I don't think anything can beat firefox.
Yea ive been using Opera for a long time its great Smile
I usually use Opera when I need to open a lot of tabs at once, since it is great at that. However, it's been very laggy recently when opening 50+ tabs.
I've had Opera for a short period a while back; I thought it was alright. Then it turned gay. I cleared the cache and images would not display. Leading to ugly pages. I would not recommend Opera to anybody, not even Windows 2000 users.
wow I guess mozilla and google chrome is much better thanks guys
Opera is overall the fastest major browser there is. And it has a sexy GUI
Opera is very nice if you have a sexy monitor as I do. It's the nicest (GUI-wise) out of all the web browsers and it has a nifty feature named "Opera Turbo". If you have a slow connection, Opera Turbo will compresses images for you so pages load faster. Pretty damn nifty. I still prefer Chrome over Opera, but it's worth a try at least.

Thumbsup
Yeah Opera is an excellent browser, much under rated compared to the other big browsers which everyone knows about.
I use opera for browsing mostly text sites as it's faster than everything else it seems.
Pages: 1 2