Support Forums

Full Version: Heaven -- A poster I designed for my girlfriend's birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So my girlfriend's birthday was December 1st and I didn't have any cash to buy her anything really, so I decided the next best thing to do was to make her something in Photoshop. It was better than being empty-handed at least.

Anyways, this is what I came up with. The full version is 4000x5000 pixels so when I have the money to buy a print from DeviantArt it'll look pretty nice.

I was largely inspired by Kevin Roodhorst's poster designs.

These are the stock photos I used (some are very large):
Dude, great work. I really enjoy abstract photos, and lemme tell you, this is real art.
(12-10-2010, 04:32 PM)skyyraiden Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, great work. I really enjoy abstract photos, and lemme tell you, this is real art.

Thanks! Smile I love abstract too, so I try to make it kind of surreal.
Not too sure about the green sea weed on the rock. Looking good though.
that looks prity good Smile gl
DAMN! Great job dude that's really nice. I used to do things like that for my girlfriend, but nothing ever like that!
(12-10-2010, 05:13 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: [ -> ]Not too sure about the green sea weed on the rock. Looking good though.
It wasn't supposed to look like seaweed, just a decorative ribbon thing, but thanks. Big Grin

(12-12-2010, 06:58 PM)SiR CRaCk AL0T Wrote: [ -> ]DAMN! Great job dude that's really nice. I used to do things like that for my girlfriend, but nothing ever like that!
Thanks! It just takes some patience and passion.
Looks very tranquil good job
that looks amazing, great work Big Grin
Amazing work.
Good luck Smile
Pages: 1 2