Support Forums

Full Version: Need some advice!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

Since I'm in HS(freshman year lol) I've got one problem, but just one and this never happened to me in my entire life, I'm 15 by the way. So here's the 'story'.

I've really changed trough the summer(this year), I've never seen myself like that before and it makes me even more sad. Before in middle school(grade 5-9 here in our country) I've been just normal and I didn't had any problems with anything but this year I feel so destroyed, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone(expect my friends), I just hate it, everyone's a ass to me(well not all but there are people who I'd like to cut their eggs off, sorry) for some unknown reason(nobody seen me before ofc), I've never been a dick to them, they just started to randomly hitting on me but I feel destroyed, I'm not even motivated to do anything, I've just become some sort of in-interesting/not interesting at all, I can't describe this but I've some problems and I don't know what it is. I want to be like before but I can't as it's like I've become a really in-interesting(or however you will call it) person. I'm like a stone all day long but i don't know what it is, please for some helpful advices. Well, just give me some advices!

In middle school I was always a hyper-active guy, had a lot fun(don't have any anymore), nobody was an ass to me(now people randomly hit on me)...

~ Simba1337
I'm going through a similar stage, in which nothing appeals to me. I guess it's just the hormones. Not much you can do about it.
@Zeon, I've talked to some older guys(like 19 years and šo) they said It's the puberty and that this will disappear after a year or so. Currently I do feel really bad and just like you do. Thanks for your reply!
No problem. Just hang on!
It happens to everyone at that age.
I am like that too OP! Big Grin Have been like it for years.. I am 18 now. Guess it'll go away soon?
Well after I've made this thread it turned a little but just a little better for me or it was just a lucky day for me after a long time. I think it's the puberty causing this problems.
Yea bro, its just the puberty talking. You should try working out, it helps you relieve stress and take your mind off things, also at puberty, its basically like you're on your own natural steroids, take advantage of it while you can. Tongue
Although this is an old thread, I am concerned because you haven't been active here.

Please update us as to how you have been, it will be good to hear from you again.
Bullying.

Ok boy, do this, look yourself at the mirror on the mirror every day and say kinda outloud 2 good things bout yourself.
Do this. Ignore who ever tries to annoy you, you're better then that bro, also: I recomend you to get a girl :3
Pages: 1 2