Support Forums

Full Version: A complete site with forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, Me and my friend have made a site it's about entertainment, movies, games and latest technology reviews and computer tricks n much more and there is also a forum for discussion. This is our link.

www.chillicave.com

What we need.

We need active users.
Staff Members
Writers

This is our first sight but in the future, we will expand our network, we have planned to make at least 10 site in this year. If you want to be a staff member PM me. There is an offer for a member who will help us to grow. we will give him free wordpress blog with domain.
Looks interesting, will check it out.
Thanks you its just new site and there are few post but we will add more posts
(12-06-2010, 12:02 AM)evilgenius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you its just new site and there are few post but we will add more posts

No problem, I will be sure to check it out.
Looks pretty nice, well done.
thanks
No problem, I actually really like the theme used.
The site itself looks pretty nice and I must say great job but I guess that you use Joomala because you use a Rocket theme. We've been making our own website in school with Joomla so that's why I know about it. Good luck in the future with your project!
It is wonder full but the drop down menus need to be enhanced.
They are kind of not readable.
I must say that the job is done wonderfully
(12-06-2010, 09:42 AM)RANA Wrote: [ -> ]It is wonder full but the drop down menus need to be enhanced.
They are kind of not readable.
I must say that the job is done wonderfully

Yeah you're right!

Anyways it seems like that your website is down?
Pages: 1 2