Support Forums

Full Version: Game Cracking Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not sure where to put this so this seems like the best place to put it, mod if you think otherwise, feel free to move it.

Anyone have a program that can crack things like computer games and such? I want to give a couple games to friends so they don't have to download them with that whole Obama thing breathing down our necks. All it needs to do is be able to crack programs and how to keep the game from trying to activate itself.

In summary, pretty much those people who crack games on torrent sites, I wanna know how to do that. Anyone know?
I'm guessing you're talking about computer games? Steam? or what?
(12-04-2010, 01:45 PM)|Z3R0| Wrote: [ -> ]In summary, pretty much those people who crack games on torrent sites, I wanna know how to do that. Anyone know?

Big name games are cracked by teams of crackers. You probably wouldn't get very far trying to learn all that.
You won't make it far unless you somehow get on a highly advanced team with the whole team teaching you.
(12-04-2010, 03:36 PM)7herm4l Wrote: [ -> ]You won't make it far unless you somehow get on a highly advanced team with the whole team teaching you.

That's not true, you can learn from other ways.

Do you mean like.. Gathering serials?
To clear things up, what I mean to do is crack kinda like how Adobe products are "cracked" although really they are just not letting the program register. So the user would put in a serial (Would be the same serial for all users) and the mulitplayer (online) features just wouldn't work.
Well, have you ever searched for one online already? It might be easier.
(12-07-2010, 06:37 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]Well, have you ever searched for one online already? It might be easier.

Yeah I searched online. Mostly just got a bunch of "programs" (Most likely virus/trojans) but they ARE cracks or serials. I wanna learn HOW to crack from just the original program, which, from the sound of it is very hard to do on your own. Bebe-pleure
Hey man, I do not know of any actual game cracking software, but I do have a suggestion for certian games you might find useful.

Some games you can get "free trials" for. They unlock the "pro" versions of games and are say, 14 day trials. Well if you google search "time stopper", its a program that actual hacks the program and stops the time on it. That way your "free trial" is free FOREVER!

Im sorry I couldnt address your specific need, but hopefully I helped in some way.
Pages: 1 2