Support Forums

Full Version: [PS3] How to get XP Online Using Split Screen!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found by oX-matto-Xo, a hacker on the PS3.

You need a friend, and 2+ controllers. Tactical Insertion for the second controller is needed.

1.Tell a friend to start an open party and make sure that you are able to join him.

2. After you verify that you can join him, leave and go to split screen.

3. Connect another controller and make it a HQ match on Nuketown ( it can be any map, but Nuketown is the best)

4. Highlight over Start Game, but do not press it yet.

5. Click triangle and go find your friend's name. Make sure he is in the open party.

6. Click Square to Join his session. It should say "Joining Session"

7. Now quickly tap X over and over to cancel the message and it should start the game as well.

8. Look at the starting screen for the map, and it should say Nuketown and no gametype.

9. Your online account weapons will be shown.

10. It freezes alot. Do not click start while playing or you cannot go back, and you won't be able to play.

11. If it freezes, or you cannot move, press and R3 repeatedly.

12. Player Two MUST have a tactical insertion. Both players go to the HQ, player two is put back a little so he doesn't capture the HQ. Player one takes HEADSHOTS on player two, and player two just has to keep putting down the tactical insertion down. When you capture the HQ, you get an additional 300 xp per kill. Repeat this until the score gets to 235-245. Now from here you just go to any place you want and take headshots on player two until the time is up.

Video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRh9xp0oiU&[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcuRmIhjtn8[/youtube]
Thanks alot, nice tut.
DAMN i hope this works, im gonna try it, thanks!

~Ms
Nice tutorial.
I'll try this Big Grin
Yeah it's great, I've been doing this for a while. This counts towards your online K/D and other stats.
Thanks a lot! Nice tutorial. I think that our modded controllers that my brother and I have will really help speed up the XP process. What do you think? ;)
Thanks bro, Will try that later -
Very Nice, ima check this out sounds like a good deal.
Nice tutorial.
I'll try this
I heard this was patched? Sorry if i'm wrong!
Pages: 1 2