Support Forums

Full Version: How to get more subscribers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Removed
First, you need to get some videos up. Then once they are up, start posting them as video responses to similar videos and linking them in related forums.
Make interesting videos on new trends/topics. :3 You can also post your videos on HF and ask people to sub. A lot of people used to have free comment/rate/sub services. You could probably get those started back up again. :p

I'll sub for you too.
first step
a good collection of videos
second
its effective publicity. wear it in ur sig etc and post a lot.
make threads and blogs around the net with the links in it.
mail it share it recomend it and make sure dont push too much or u aint gonna get anyone.
balance is everything.
I need to wait for xmas when I get my HD camera.
(12-02-2010, 10:42 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]I need to wait for xmas when I get my HD camera.

When you're doing tutorials for you're computer hopefully you won't be using that camera anyway right? Smile
(12-03-2010, 12:32 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]When you're doing tutorials for you're computer hopefully you won't be using that camera anyway right? Smile

You're right but I wanna do an RMJ type thing too.
(12-02-2010, 08:38 PM)Gadget Wrote: [ -> ]Make interesting videos on new trends/topics. :3 You can also post your videos on HF and ask people to sub. A lot of people used to have free comment/rate/sub services. You could probably get those started back up again. :p

I'll sub for you too.

agree with Gadget make interesting videos i used to have very low subscriber then i made an excellent video ( music video with my friends) the idea was unique and interesting n i got huge subscribers, and didn't post my videos in forum and other social sites but as i said content was interesting n most people add my video to their favorite list and share my video in facebook. Smile
You could just use enhanceviews.com

Legit subscribers... Most will be active subscribers too!
yeah tutorials is the best way to go get a crap load of subscribers
Pages: 1 2