Support Forums

Full Version: Tutor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone like to teach me C++? I could do 1-2 hours everyday (Or whatever you can manage) and I'm a great learner Smile
I could also pay a small price once it's transfered into my paypal. (the 6th of December)
(12-02-2010, 02:50 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone like to teach me C++? I could do 1-2 hours everyday (Or whatever you can manage) and I'm a great learner Smile
I could also pay a small price once it's transfered into my paypal. (the 6th of December)

Try posting exactly what your trying to learn in C++, unless you want to learn it in general.

Also, try posting what you hope to accomplish learning from C++, I'm sure it will be easier for people to help.

Do what I did, if nobody helps, and look up tutorials on Youtube, or buy books.
(12-02-2010, 03:49 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]Try posting exactly what your trying to learn in C++, unless you want to learn it in general.

Also, try posting what you hope to accomplish learning from C++, I'm sure it will be easier for people to help.

Do what I did, if nobody helps, and look up tutorials on Youtube, or buy books.
I'm better working with people, not reading so I hope someone will help,

I'm looking to learn general C++, I have little/no experience with it. And I'm hoping to eventually create programs such as crypters, general tools (alarms, timers etc.)
(12-02-2010, 04:29 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm better working with people, not reading so I hope someone will help,

I'm looking to learn general C++, I have little/no experience with it. And I'm hoping to eventually create programs such as crypters, general tools (alarms, timers etc.)

Ok, I know what you mean by working with people, thats how I am with GFX, good luck finding a tutor, I'm horrible at explaining things, so I cannot help you with this. I'm sure somebody will help you.
(12-02-2010, 04:38 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I know what you mean by working with people, thats how I am with GFX, good luck finding a tutor, I'm horrible at explaining things, so I cannot help you with this. I'm sure somebody will help you.
Thanks Smile
C++ tutorials are the best. I learned at 14...
try wrox's guide...
(12-06-2010, 04:05 PM)Cybra Wrote: [ -> ]C++ tutorials are the best. I learned at 14...
try wrox's guide...
Link please?
Search for free guides online.
Ebooks are the best.
(12-06-2010, 06:50 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Link please?

It comes with microsoft visual studio 6.0 (C++)
the compiler and the book go hand in hand.. It
is the best compiler/tutorial combination