Support Forums

Full Version: Facebook Cracker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not allowed to post this kind of programs then.

/Deleted!
(12-01-2010, 03:44 PM)iCrack Wrote: [ -> ][yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCzIMJnGrE&feature=player_embedded[/yt]

Just showing you my program. Blackhat
Reviews (l33t/ub3r): http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=861702

1. What the hell are you doing here, this isn't HF.
2. People aren't stupid here, so don't bother trying to spread your crap.
(10-04-2009, 03:35 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Support Forums has some basic rules that we want all members to follow.
7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.
(12-01-2010, 03:54 PM)Win Wrote: [ -> ]1. What the hell are you doing here, this isn't HF.
2. People aren't stupid here, so don't bother trying to spread your crap.

I'm sorry then. Huh

I'm not trying to infect anyone here. It's a real program thought. Omg

How can I delete this? Pinch
Should be able to edit the OP still...

Win - should edit yours as well..
(12-01-2010, 04:11 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Should be able to edit the OP still...

yup! I edited the thread.

thanks guys! Oui
It looks like a good program, it's just programs like that arent allowed here. I hope you continue to share other programs in the VB section.
(12-01-2010, 04:14 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a good program, it's just programs like that arent allowed here. I hope you continue to share other programs in the VB section.

ok. Roflmao
This is FAKE.

There is no program that can crack facebook passes in seconds.

This is infected.
(12-02-2010, 12:08 PM)ViRuzz™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is FAKE.

There is no program that can crack facebook passes in seconds.

This is infected.

I think he meant for it to be an example. A real password list would contain a lot more passwords and would definitely take more time. But this program would be feasible... it just would take longer. All it is doing is brute-forcing through a site that doesn't require captcha.
Pages: 1 2