Support Forums

Full Version: Cod 4 or Halo 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So lets go old school.

What do you guys like more.

Cod 4 or halo 3.

I personally like Halo 3 a lot more.
you really cannot compare these two games.Both have there cons and there strong areas.
at this time halo was more mainstream for Xbox which i think mainly everyone had at the time.I personally like cod 4 more though due to the fact i never played halo in my life,i always pictured it as 7 year olds shooting aliens and crap.
I'm willing to give halo a chance probably getting reach soon if black ops didn't suck the life out of it already.
I think cod 4 is better.
I do not like all those future weapons in Halo.
Call of Duty 4 is better imo, Halo 3 takes so many bullets to kill an enemy.
To be honest, I would say it would be more of a competition if you went with Halo 2. Halo 2 was by far better, but with Halo 3 versus CoD 4, I would say Call of Duty was better. It was the only Call of Duty game that could actually make me think that Halo wasn't as fun. With any other CoD game, I would shift back to Halo within an hour or two. CoD 4 is most definitely the best game that I have played from the series in general as well.
Halo 3 had a lot more replay value.
Halo 3 is a win here.
(11-30-2010, 08:57 PM)Killuminati Wrote: [ -> ]you really cannot compare these two games.Both have there cons and there strong areas.
at this time halo was more mainstream for Xbox which i think mainly everyone had at the time.I personally like cod 4 more though due to the fact i never played halo in my life,i always pictured it as 7 year olds shooting aliens and crap.
I'm willing to give halo a chance probably getting reach soon if black ops didn't suck the life out of it already.
Reach sucks though. Halo 3 was 100% better.

(12-01-2010, 05:21 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I would say it would be more of a competition if you went with Halo 2. Halo 2 was by far better, but with Halo 3 versus CoD 4, I would say Call of Duty was better. It was the only Call of Duty game that could actually make me think that Halo wasn't as fun. With any other CoD game, I would shift back to Halo within an hour or two. CoD 4 is most definitely the best game that I have played from the series in general as well.

I agree also, halo 2 is better. But Halo 3 and Cod 4 came out around the same time.
Halo 2... but between Halo 3 and Cod4, definitely cod4!!
(12-02-2010, 04:24 PM)Maine Wrote: [ -> ]Reach sucks though. Halo 3 was 100% better.

(12-01-2010, 05:21 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I would say it would be more of a competition if you went with Halo 2. Halo 2 was by far better, but with Halo 3 versus CoD 4, I would say Call of Duty was better. It was the only Call of Duty game that could actually make me think that Halo wasn't as fun. With any other CoD game, I would shift back to Halo within an hour or two. CoD 4 is most definitely the best game that I have played from the series in general as well.

I agree also, halo 2 is better. But Halo 3 and Cod 4 came out around the same time.

Why do you say reach sucks? I'm willing to buy it due to the competition...and the booting ^.^

but anyways why do you say it sucks? i may not get it.
Pages: 1 2