Support Forums

Full Version: Well i have a forum up :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so far so good, still working on it but here it is:

http://www.levendi.net

Its kinda like a support forum well yea its a support forum.
(11-30-2010, 07:43 AM)STiNKYCHEESE Wrote: [ -> ]so far so good, still working on it but here it is:

http://www.levendi.net

Its kinda like a support forum well yea its a support forum.

Good Design Choice, what host are you on because many hosts do not allow shoutboxes.
Ah nice, the design looks nice. Also nice to see that you didn't go with vBulletin. This is something new, usually all I see are gaming foruims.
Do you have to register to see the rest of the forum, all i see now is the updates and feedback threads. I like the look.
Website link is dead.
(12-01-2010, 05:31 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Website link is dead.

No, it's up, unless it wasn't before. The theme is okay, but there's no catch slogan or anything that describes what your site is about really. People are going to want to know before they sign up, this is the basics.
(12-01-2010, 06:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's up, unless it wasn't before. The theme is okay, but there's no catch slogan or anything that describes what your site is about really. People are going to want to know before they sign up, this is the basics.
thought i had a guest message =\ ill look into it, thanks.
(12-01-2010, 07:39 PM)STiNKYCHEESE Wrote: [ -> ]thought i had a guest message =\ ill look into it, thanks.

No, don't use a guest message or anything like that either. They are very annoying. Keep it to the site itself, no matter if they are guests or not.
For some Odd Reason Site does not load for me..
Does this happens to anyone else ???
(12-02-2010, 01:18 AM)SouRD Wrote: [ -> ]For some Odd Reason Site does not load for me..
Does this happens to anyone else ???

The site was timing out for me as well. I reset the timeout to around 60 seconds, and it still didn't work at one point, but it's back up again.
Pages: 1 2