Support Forums

Full Version: Looking to buy a new music player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My current mp3 is very old. Only 512mb, cracked display, messed up buttons and sound quality is not so good. Now I think it's time for an upgrade. Tongue Here are my requirements:
  • Must last a whole school day (for breaks, lunch time and after school).
  • At least 4GB of capacity (the more the better).
  • Sound quality is very important.
  • The beauty of the device is also taken into consideration.
  • Anything else is an extra.
I have a budget of $100, might be able to give some more if it's worth it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, even if it doesn't meet all the requirements. If you think it's good, then post it.

I would also like to know what people think about iTunes, what's so bad about it? Besides the price, it's the only thing keeping me from buying an iPod. Smile

Thanks.
iPod !!! I really think its the best music player ever
(11-29-2010, 03:15 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

My current mp3 is very old. Only 512mb, cracked display, messed up buttons and sound quality is not so good. Now I think it's time for an upgrade. Tongue Here are my requirements:
  • Must last a whole school day (for breaks, lunch time and after school).
  • At least 4GB of capacity (the more the better).
  • Sound quality is very important.
  • The beauty of the device is also taken into consideration.
  • Anything else is an extra.
I have a budget of $100, might be able to give some more if it's worth it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, even if it doesn't meet all the requirements. If you think it's good, then post it.

I would also like to know what people think about iTunes, what's so bad about it? Besides the price, it's the only thing keeping me from buying an iPod. Smile

Thanks.
Buy an Ipod shuffle, I would recommend the Ipod touch but it's more than 100$ I don't use itunes, But alot of people hate it Just select "Manually manage music and videos" then you can drag YOUR music (pirated) onto it, instead of buying theirs.

I would suggest buying an iPod Nano. It's old, however it satisfies all of your needs.
I would get an iPod nano or an iPod touch. Both great for listening to music.