Support Forums

Full Version: "Xbox LIVE Problems? Tips & Tricks" (LOOK HERE) ♥ Everything You Need To Know! """♠○♦
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Troubleshooting

Flashing Lights Solution
One light? Disconnect your power supply cords.
If your power supply cords are not plugged in securely, you may see one flashing red light when you turn on your Xbox 360 console.

Disconnect and reconnect your power supply
1. Turn off your console.
2. Disconnect the power cord from the back of your console. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and the power supply unit.
3. Reconnect all three connections making sure they are secure.
4. 4. Turn your console back on.
If this solution worked, your power button should look like this: [Image: zinju0.jpg]

Two Flashing Red Lights?
Two flashing red lights can occur if your console is not cooling down properly.
That's right. Your Xbox 360 console might be too hot.

Three Flashing Red Lights?
Three flashing lights means that your power supply or Xbox 360 console is experiencing a hardware failure.

Don't worry. There are a few steps you can take to diagnose the cause of three flashing red lights.
Let's look at your power supply
1. Turn on your console.
2. Confirm that you still see three flashing red lights.
3. Check the light on your power supply.
What color is the light on your power supply?
1. Green
2. Red
3. Orange
4. Not lit

Four Flashing Red Lights?

If your Xbox 360 console has four flashing red lights, you might have a problem with your A/V cable. The A/V cable connects your console to your television. A faulty connection or cable can interrupt your experience.
Let's check your A/V cable connection

1. Turn your console and television off.
2. Disconnect the cable from the A/V port on your console.

3. Unplug the A/V connectors from your television.

4. Reconnect the cable to the A/V port on your console.

Note The A/V cable will meet some resistance before it is completely connected. Make sure that the cable is fully inserted.

5. Plug in the A/V connectors to your television. The A/V connectors match the colors of the component video, the composite video, and audio ports on your television.
6. Turn your television and console back on.

Clreaing your system cache

Clear your system cache

Clearing the system cache does not remove your gamertag, content that you have downloaded or game files from your Xbox 360 storage device. The cache is used to store items such as game updates, system update installation packages and gamer pictures of your friends.

When you clear the cache, the following things occur:

* Achievements that are stored in the cache are removed, although not permanently. The achievement information will be automatically downloaded the next time you connect to Xbox LIVE.
* Previously downloaded game updates are removed. However, you will be prompted to download these updates again the next time you try to play the games.

Note When you clear the cache, console updates are not removed.

To clear the cache

1. Go to My Xbox, and then select System Settings.
2. Select Memory.

Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
Important Do not press A.

# Note It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache is cleared for all storage devices.
# Select Clear System Cache.

If Clear System Cache is not available, use the following controller button sequence to clear the system cache:
1. Press X.
2. Press X.
3. Press the left bumper.
4. Press the right bumper.
5. Press X.
6. Press X.

Note If you don't see a system maintenance prompt on the screen, try pressing the button sequence again.
[Image: 2hdz8cx.jpg]
1. Left bumper
2. Right bumper
3. X button
Select Yes at the following prompt: [Image: 1g5387.jpg]
The following message appears while your cache is being cleared: [Image: oiy9hx.jpg]
Wow this is a really nice find. Thanks for this. I might use this sometime.
If you get a RRoD (Red Rings) you should check this out for identifying the exact problem: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/24...-fix-them/
(11-29-2010, 04:56 PM)Win Wrote: [ -> ]If you get a RRoD (Red Rings) you should check this out for identifying the exact problem: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/24...-fix-them/
Thank's for that Smile

Thanks, nice tut bro!.
Will cleaning my cache boost my xbox live connection? or just download speed etc?
My connection is so BOOTY on xbl not sure if it's because i have 4 computers always running but that never really effected it.If i join a xbl part with more then 5 people in it ill automatically disconnect from the party >.<
Bookmarked! Thanks for this.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Here it is:
When on my account it shows my Name, Location, Bio, etc... "BUT ONLY ON MY SIDE"
When my friends view it everything is blank, just says United States
I have called Xbox Support and they are clueless

This is what I have tried:
Privacy Setting "Allow Everything"
Delete Account & Recover
Re-enter Info on Bio, motto, etc.
Delete & Re-Install Dashboard Update
Change the info on the website Xbox.com

Does anyone have a clue what I should do? If so please PM me I will probably forget I posted this and won't look back.
Your welcome everyone.
And, iCyber Attack I,m not sure how to help you, Sorry.
(12-05-2010, 05:36 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make this yourself?
Yes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4