Support Forums

Full Version: media rap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i never realized how crap/polluted media music was until recently i started listening to lyrics of lil wayne/soulja boy n crap. Illuminati = enough said. here is a vid of crap polluted mainstream music promoted by the Illuminati.
can't be asked to go into a debate about my beliefs ,unless people want me too. here is the crap video [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGJCT3R154[/yt]

here is some real music [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jH0oqHV81k[/yt] [win]
RAP Media Centers based lifestyle experience for shop-till-you drop and spectacular entertainment. Mumbai-based real estate company specializing in the conceptualization and development centers-cum-multiplexes in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in India. A favorite aspirant media RAP aims to rapidly changing skyline with the grand shopping centers where living unique entertainment retail footfalls will automatically conversions.
(11-30-2010, 02:09 PM)barry.marksman Wrote: [ -> ]RAP Media Centers based lifestyle experience for shop-till-you drop and spectacular entertainment. Mumbai-based real estate company specializing in the conceptualization and development centers-cum-multiplexes in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities in India. A favorite aspirant media RAP aims to rapidly changing skyline with the grand shopping centers where living unique entertainment retail footfalls will automatically conversions.

Confused um.. huh?

I think a lot of todays rap is garbage. I do like Lil Wayne though because I feel he has good lyrics. His old stuff is WAY better than a lot of his new though. I think Eminem is the BEST lyricist by far.
(12-01-2010, 03:03 PM)KoBE Wrote: [ -> ]Confused um.. huh?

I think a lot of todays rap is garbage. I do like Lil Wayne though because I feel he has good lyrics. His old stuff is WAY better than a lot of his new though. I think Eminem is the BEST lyricist by far.

I like the way Eminem sounds, and his subjects, but I don't listen to music because of what it means, I listen to different kinds of music depending on my mood.

Whenever I'm mad for example, I listen to Gorestep, because its dirty hardcore dubstep, and it helps me get my anger out.

Souja Boi BLOWS. I have always hated his music. He just freakin repeats crap throughout his entire song.

2pac on the other hand, is amazing.

I'm done.
I typically don't like most mainstream music. It's all the same... freakin bitches, getting money, killing people. Lots of stuff the world could do without. I mostly listen to more underground death metal bands.
Personally, I like Drizzy, Lil Wayne, and Wiz Khalifa. They're REAL rappers.
Just let them go. Aren't they crap?
Agree 100% .. most of the rap now adays is crap =XX

i dnk how ppl can listen to that.. it's not even worth being called music
(12-04-2010, 11:36 AM)kidstand Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I like Drizzy, Lil Wayne, and Wiz Khalifa. They're REAL rappers.

i hope your kidding,do you like soulja boy also?....lol
"real rappers"
oh man...
lil wayne....
Pages: 1 2