Support Forums

Full Version: Touch Screen Phones At Cheapest Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brandsdragon.com is providing some of the cheapest touch screen. So I thought to share this site with all you guys.

One of its product is

I68-4G Quad Band Dual Cards with Wifi Java Touch Screen Cell Phone

[Image: I68-4G-Phone-G-30619_250.jpg]

Its a quite good phone with good functions and is cheap too.

You can view full information about this product here

Thanks for reading will be back with some more cheap and awesome products
From the picture in your post it looks like the square button is tilted, is that for legal reasons?
A spammer
They are nice prices, but I would guess the touchscreen would feel after a while.
Nice site and thanks for the share.
Its raining new Nokia phones and laptops this week as we are just 1 week away from Nokia World 2009. Nokia has launched the 5230 XpressMusic Touchscreen phone at an attractive price of Rs.10000.

(11-27-2010, 11:50 PM)Dragon Hawk Wrote: [ -> ]Brandsdragon.com is providing some of the cheapest touch screen. So I thought to share this site with all you guys.

One of its product is

I68-4G Quad Band Dual Cards with Wifi Java Touch Screen Cell Phone
Its a quite good phone with good functions and is cheap too.

You can view full information about this product here

Thanks for reading will be back with some more cheap and awesome products
I would definitely prefer the original and dish out a couple extra bucks, then go with this cheap knock off and regret it later on. No offense, but knock-offs always prove to be complete and utter BS. I have yet to find an actual knock-off that is high quality and doesn't break within a month. Ninja
I've bought this in the past, shittiest phone EVER.
Just wait till your contract runs out & start a new plan and get a amazing phone like the iPhone, Galaxy, or Droid.

Much better than paying $500 for a phone or a couple hundred for a broken/cheap phone.
Pages: 1 2