Support Forums

Full Version: [MyBB] Including Website Header & Footer (Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, new user and I have a pretty hefty question.

I was wondering how I could go about adding my website header and footer within MyBB but here's the catch, I would prefer to have it be a PHP include or someway where I don't have to edit two header and footer files when something changes (aka just using the header/footer code in the template itself).

Now I'm aware by default that MyBB does not allow PHP in template files, what I was wondering if there is a workaround or plugin that can do exactly what I am requesting.

The header and footer files I will be including are not just an image and links, there will also be some PHP code within them to run other things. Thanks in advance and I look forward to a reply.

I'm using version 1.6
From my knowledge I would say this was not possible, But I have never tried to do this.. Good question Smile
It might be possible to do that but it would require more knowledge. Web designers could do the job for you. It is quire hard for me also and I never tried that before.
Website and Webdesign in indianapolis seo and indiana seo Internet