Support Forums

Full Version: Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Did you hear about this game? It would be awesome if someone makes a server for SupportForums, it's free and pretty easy but my connection is too shitty for me to do it.

For those who don't know:

http://minecraft.net/

Also, if you want to play on your desktop with a hack that will safe your life:

http://www.worldofminecraft.com/
Looks like a fun game, but my connection is shitty as well. lol.

Big Grin Thanks for sharing this, tbh only heard about it now.
My connection is waaaay shitty than yours, but I still play.. I do get lagged.

It's fun.
(10-14-2009, 08:40 AM)Headshot Wrote: [ -> ]My connection is waaaay shitty than yours, but I still play.. I do get lagged.

It's fun.

LOL. Dialup? Tongue

My connection is roughly 1MBps wireless, so it's still a bit shittier than most, if storms weren't so common here I'd go for a wired 2MBps or higher. Big Grin
i dont really understand what kind of game is it?
@S0rath, I also have 1MB/ps with a 4 GB limit, also, I keep downloading crap.. my limit finishes, that's why my internet is so fudged up.

@Armyy, it's a fun game, where you join a server and create stuff, with others.. in boxes. Google Minecraft, or Youtube Minecraft. You'll like the stuff that you can create, man. Time wasting.
(10-15-2009, 02:03 AM)Headshot Wrote: [ -> ]@S0rath, I also have 1MB/ps with a 4 GB limit, also, I keep downloading crap.. my limit finishes, that's why my internet is so fudged up.

@Armyy, it's a fun game, where you join a server and create stuff, with others.. in boxes. Google Minecraft, or Youtube Minecraft. You'll like the stuff that you can create, man. Time wasting.

ROFL. You aussie? Tongue When somebody says "limit", "Australia" immediately comes to mind, poor users. Pinch

Time wasting games FTW! Yeye
I mite check it out, ty
looks cool
Looks purty sweet dude. We should get a server for the users of this website.
Pages: 1 2