Support Forums

Full Version: Video Editing Sub-section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Infinity's idea,

It would be nice to have a video editing sub-section within the graphics section.

Users can post support for various topics ranging from software such as Camtasia Studio & Final Cut, to more advanced software such as After Effects and Cinema 4D, and even Sound software such as Garage band.

Support can be given for Animations, Sound, Special Effects, Film and general topics related to those subjects.

What does everyone think?
Agree.
I am really good at movie making and editing...
This would come in really handy sometimes..
(11-26-2010, 12:04 PM)echo.phyber Wrote: [ -> ]Agree.
I am really good at movie making and editing...
This would come in really handy sometimes..

You should post some stuff you've done mate. I'd love to see them.
Not popular and won't be accepted. Tongue
I uninstalled my after effects yesterday lol
This is a good idea, as a lot of people edit videos, not just pictures ;)
(11-26-2010, 04:37 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Not popular and won't be accepted. Tongue
I uninstalled my after effects yesterday lol

Just because you don't have after effects doesn't mean it would be a good idea. There is other software out there like Camtasia Studio, Sony Vegas, etc, that would be good to learn from, through experienced members here on the site.

One of the awards includes the youtube advertiser award. There's lots of text tutorials out there, I think it would be beneficial for different learners to experience some visual demonstrations as well to learn from some videos.

Making a video-editing forum could help with video effects in Cinema4D as well as After effects yes. But not only that, there are certain types of screen recording programs out there that people may want to learn about. (This would also raise the quality of some of the video tutorials posted on our forum.) I'm sure video editing is a little more popular than some of the areas on our forum for those reasons as well.
I have seen almost no video-editing threads, it's not popular here. The section if made would barely have any posts.
There is other sections within graphics which would be much more popular.
(11-26-2010, 04:54 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen almost no video-editing threads, it's not popular here. The section if made would barely have any posts.
There is other sections within graphics which would be much more popular.

Because there's no suitable area for people to post their videos unless they make a tutorial
In the general section.. not hard. Tongue
I'd support it if it was popular and a demand for it but there just aint.
(11-26-2010, 05:07 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]In the general section.. not hard. Tongue
I'd support it if it was popular and a demand for it but there just aint.

There is no "general" section here.
Pages: 1 2