Support Forums

Full Version: Extremely Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UrbanGamers WebHosting

Hello everyone and welcome to my Extremely Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting thread. Today I am here to offer you an insanely cheap web hosting deal of only 50c for shared hosting and $1 for unmetered reseller!

Please note any money I make online goes directly to Omni, Members of SF and Members of HF.

This is the order form. Please post it on the thread then Send me a P.M within 48 hours of the time you paid and I will private message you the details instantly.

I am willing to go first for all Respected members of Support Forums.

Code:
Name:
Username:
Will you vouch:
You will put in a comment (Paypal) If you are from Hf or Sf:
Do you accept the T.O.S:

Terms of Service.

• I Have the right to cancel / suspend your hosting at anytime if found using anything illegal on these onshore servers without warning
  • If you are caught with anything Illegal or any mass Bandwith / CPU consuming scripts I have the right to close your account and not refund you
  • By accepting this T.O.S You state that you will NOT get a refund if your hosting is terminated for legal reasons, or Bandwith / CPU consuming scripts!

Enjoy,

Deadly Dreamer
u selling alpha resellers?
do u have website?
I don't think this is legit...Can we have some prof? :S
Seems fishy, reviews? Proof? Current customers? Thanks!