Support Forums

Full Version: Itouch Broke, No receipt..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My itouch 4th generation dropped and it messed up the screen a little but, I can still use it but its ugly. I do not have my receipt but i still have the box and everything that came with it, Even the target bag. Is it possible that i could return it and get another one?

I bought this itouch 4th gen 3 weeks ago at Target.
does anyone know if its possible to return it to target without a receipt ?
Wow, I'm not sure. Did you try calling Apple? You should do that first.
Honestly, I doubt that they'll let you return it if you don't have the receipt. This is because you could've borrowed the box from a friend. My suggestion is that you go to the Apple Store and see if they can repair it, it'd definitely cost less than a new iPod.
But the serial number on the box is the same as on the back of the itouch. Also, i've had a 3year service plan i bought from target when i bought my ps3. could i use it for them to fix
Target won't take it back if it is damaged. Your only option is having Apple fix it.
The serial number at the bottom of your iPod should be unique and **SHOULD** be registered to the buyer when you activate/register with Apple.

Anyways, go to the place where you bought your iDevice, their system must contain your receipt for accounting, etc.
If it hasn't been over a year you can get it replaced by apple free of charge, or you can go to the Apple store and they'll check it out and they will give you a free iPod replacement.
Agreed.

Why don't you have the receipt though?
Just go in and try?

I mean seriously man...
Pages: 1 2