Support Forums

Full Version: SnowFreaks | Snowboarding. Skiing. Snow Lovers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Description:

SnowFreaks is a new & fast growing Snowboarding, Skiing, & overall Snow community. We are lovers of the fantastic sports Skiing & Snowboarding. Many reviews of equipment, resorts, & great discussions.

Why should I join?

If you don't SnowBoard/Ski, or enjoy the joy of winter, then don't. If you love the sports, then come on over, we will provide you with great reviews, & the discussions never end over at SnowFreaks about SnowBoarding & Skiing.

So Please, come check out the site.

www.SnowFreaks.net

NOTE: There IS Ad Space available at SnowFreaks, PM Alex @ SnowFreaks for details.
It looks like you have things figured out for your site. It seems fairly decent to me, for site activity you've even gone overboard with history on the right side, and the forum itself. But they layout is nice. The colors i'm not too sure about though. It would take some time to get used to it, I dont know if it's just my preference but it seems a little odd for some reason.

You might want to brighten some of the lighter grey navigation buttons though to make them less faint. But it looks like you've got some good activity and the site navigation for SEO looks decent Smile

good job on that
Thanks for your kind words, and I will take note in your suggestions. I don know what you mean though about going overboard about the activity. Anyways I hope to make this one of the biggest snowboarding/skiing communities around. Smile
The site looks really good, I am sure this site will take off as I don't say many sites like this around the web and there are a lot of snowboarding enthusiasts as well as skiing and there are definitely millions of snow lovers Smile
Thanks for the great feedback Diabolic! Really inspires me to keep going. Big Grin
Haha, I love this idea. I love snow, and being that I live in south Dakota , I get a ton of it!
Awsome, do you Snowboard or Ski? I'm sure you SnowMobile :p. I encourage you to join! Big Grin
(11-21-2010, 06:00 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]Awsome, do you Snowboard or Ski? I'm sure you SnowMobile :p. I encourage you to join! Big Grin

Haha, I can Ski and I do enjoy Snowmobiling. Ill sign up for sure.
Awesome! Can't wait to see you around Smile.
We are growing very fast.