Support Forums

Full Version: Rate my new Sig
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rate goes from 1-10. I have it set now. I was bored so I decided to make a Sig. Hope you guys like it.

Regards,

Jesus
I like it. I see that you use the swirls around objects a lot, you have a tutorial on that?
(11-19-2010, 08:44 PM)the_GENie Wrote: [ -> ]I like it. I see that you use the swirls around objects a lot, you have a tutorial on that?

It's nothing special, use the pen tool to create an S with extra curves, then just take the eraser and erase every second line to create the "going behind" effect. Or just create a layer mask to hide the parts you don't want.

It doesn't look as realistic as it could be. But if you want to get better, keep trying.. Also, look at some other effects to test out. You'll never become a GFX guru by just using swirls.

For the swirls, the black gradient, or the darker gradient you added doesn't look appealing. Try using some blending layers to make the blue at the bottom a darker shade of blue instead. Also try adding more of a neon glow to it. Something flashy, right now they just look like pipes lol
i like the sig.
i am a noob in photoshop but the sig looks cool.
i think i will give you 7/10.
points taken because the car is broken :biggrin: or maybe i am mistaken.
(11-19-2010, 09:57 PM)ven0m Wrote: [ -> ]i like the sig.
i am a noob in photoshop but the sig looks cool.
i think i will give you 7/10.
points taken because the broken :biggrin: or maybe i am mistaken.

points taken because the broken? :S What exactly is this broken thing your talking about here?
(11-19-2010, 10:13 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]points taken because the broken? :S What exactly is this broken thing your talking about here?

sorry mistyped.
the car is broken Roflmao

no offense meant.
(11-19-2010, 10:16 PM)ven0m Wrote: [ -> ]sorry mistyped.
the car is broken Roflmao

no offense meant.
Haha the car isn't broken. It's just showing what's under the hood.
really!
I knew I was mistaking.
ok then 9/10
(11-19-2010, 10:21 PM)ven0m Wrote: [ -> ]really!
I knew I was mistaking.
ok then 9/10

Haha thanks again for the rate Thumbsup
4/10 i only like the car.