Support Forums

Full Version: The Power of Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ThePowerofMusic.png]

i really like this piece because im a music head Tongue

watchu think?
I like it, IMO if the left side was blue like the right it would look better. (What kind of music? I love dubstep, emo, and pop)
i like rap/hiphop/rnb/some soft rock
It's got some nice effects, but there's no wow factor. No real contrast between the color scheme chosen since they are somewhat dull. And the headphones look a bit out of place in terms of composition. I'm not sure if its between the left and the right, but the dark grey/blue area on the right, and the huge open space of lighter grey with particles doesn't match with the headphones in the middle.
Nice Sig, great blending.

Overall 8/10

Great job.
I think it's nice, but it could improve somehow.
You should firstly decrease the height and width, I think the dimensions you've chosen is the reason the headphones look slightly out of place composition wise.

Other than that I love it. Effects are great, colours work really well together, blending is good, lighting works nicely.

8.5/10

Keep it up mate, you're getting really good.
2/10 the picture need's more color and rendering.
(11-19-2010, 03:12 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You should firstly decrease the height and width, I think the dimensions you've chosen is the reason the headphones look slightly out of place composition wise.

Other than that I love it. Effects are great, colours work really well together, blending is good, lighting works nicely.

8.5/10

Keep it up mate, you're getting really good.

im thinkin i might make it an avatar
Looks good, though I think it needs more color.
Pages: 1 2