Support Forums

Full Version: Shooting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couldn't think of a good name. It's not that great either. Hate to work with stocks... Especially this one. :3

CnC though? Any helpful tips.

[Image: ic1T66.png]
I think it's super good i like it Tongue
I don't like part of the render..

[Image: iqdwU.png]
Now how the gun is covered. IMO.
Doesn't match the theme much. ^
Great Sig. I like that one better than the one your using now. The blending is pretty good. Just use some more colors to were the guy stands out in the picture.

8/10
Top right area looks to soft in comparison to the area around the focal point. (You need to blend the soft area with the rest a little better).

Lighting and blending around the stock looks really nice, colours work very good together.

I think it could do with some text, or some more effects that creep into the top right area slightly. (It looks a bit blank at the minute).

I'd rate it 7/10.
I really like it. But it would be super good if the render stuck out a tad bit more. Seems like clouds are surrounding the guy =)
C4V when did you get this good, I swear bro, your style is sick!

You've turned out to be quite the mature photoshopper, and I admire your work.

I should really get back into gfx. I haven't made much since GFX Forums...
I think its amazing, i love the colors, very shocking kind of, you immediately get drawn into it. did you draw this from scratch?
8.5/10
There's no true focal point when you look at it because of the composition of your render, and the lack of effects in the top right. It looks a bit choppy in my opinion. Work on transitions. The brown cloudy effect on the right half does not transition very well to the bright bold red brushes you've added around the gun on the left half.

Something about the colors don't transition very well either. If there was someone shooting in a fog it would look more like "lightning" to give you some imagery. I know this is just GFX, but maybe some sparks? with glow to them.

I agree with Extra as well in the earlier post. I dont really like that dark red brush you've added around the beam coming out of the front of the gun, and at the back. The random pink brushes in the bottom left look odd to me as well.

Stick to the bright yellow colors you have in there, and get rid of the bold blacks and reds. They take away from the glow. You'd never see random bits of scrap metal or whatever they are around a glow effect like that unless they were something like sparks, which are supposed to be INSIDE the glow. Those brushes just look weird at the current placement though, but I would take them out completely.
I don't like a bit of the render in the picture.