Support Forums

Full Version: c++ question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i started coding in later june / early july. i stopped in august though becaue of school. i decided i want to write a program for my house / family that would the first time you run it ask you for a pass word twice to make sure thats its what you want. then it would save it to a file somewhere in system files or something and add the program to start up. then when you start your computer internet, mouse, task manager, everything except keyboard would be disabled untill you enter password, then it would check the file and if it matched up then it would enable everything and exit out.

the problem i came up with is a) i dont know how to disable stuff in c++ i do in batch but not c++. b) i dont know how to have the program check the read me file with what you wrote and if its right then go from there. c) i dont know how to add to startup.

i know how to make it read files exc. if you guys answer those three up there im gonna make the code and post it here for you guys to judge.