Support Forums

Full Version: Banner for a Hosting Company [REQ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Details:

Text: Express Hosts™
Sub-Text (Slogan): Pioneering The Future
Colors: A bright one preffered however I am not entirely sure.
Background: Transparent
Must Have: A computer next to it or a nice picture related to hosting, this should be to the left side.

http://www.expresshosts.net is the official site, see if you can find out a bit more about it, and add the correct details for the logo!

Thank you for this, please do it as professionally as you possibly can!
What size ? i give it a shot Tongue

I made one same size as your sig

[Image: logotohost.th.png]

If you click the background is not black I don't kno why lol
tell me if you like it or what you don't like i try to make a new one if you don't like it :p
(11-17-2010, 01:33 PM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]What size ? i give it a shot Tongue

I made one same size as your sig

[Image: logotohost.th.png]

If you click the background is not black I don't kno why lol
tell me if you like it or what you don't like i try to make a new one if you don't like it :p

Could you please look at the specifications a little more and also check out the sit a little more so that you can get a better understanding of what kind of logo I require.
I made a new one here
[Image: logotohostingcompany.png]

Transperant
[Image: logotohostingcompanytra.png]

Tell me what you think and if you don't like them please tell me and why Tongue
(11-18-2010, 12:50 PM)Firetech Wrote: [ -> ]I made a new one here
[Image: logotohostingcompany.png]

Transperant
[Image: logotohostingcompanytra.png]

Tell me what you think and if you don't like them please tell me and why Tongue

That's rather fascinating, however could you possibly make a more proffessional and less detailed one?
This is the best I can do, searched for renders but I couldn't find any Computer related. Hope you like it :/

(11-19-2010, 03:33 AM)JesusFromHF Wrote: [ -> ]This is the best I can do, searched for renders but I couldn't find any Computer related. Hope you like it :/

It's much better than the others however it is too big and not what I was looking for :/
I don't like the tower's they look to fake .
I am looking for better logos made guys!
Not sure if you sorted this.. the logo looks ok on your site now tho with the wings?? Anyway i also noticed the $X signs on your hosting packages could be better.. they don't look to smooth? Just a little point.
If you still need this doing i will design something soon and post. Im not the best but i will see what i can come up with.
Pages: 1 2