Support Forums

Full Version: [ Hardstyle/Gabber ] A few tracks from myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here are a few tracks from myself. One of them is Hardcore (Gabber), the other is, I guess, some Hardstyle mixed with Industrial Hardcore. The track, 'Lets all do the gabber' was a track I made a few years back, it really does suck, we all have to start somewhere though. The second track 'Hardbass Revolution' was a track I made when I began to take producing a little more serious, and got some studio time near to my home town. I never did get around to mastering the track, so the volumes and eq's are a bit off. Anyway, enough of the biography, enjoy the tracks Smile.

Something about these don't resemble pure hardstyle for me, they are odd, but they sound ok. You might want to try adding depth to your bass and other beats to add depth to them, try experimenting with delay and other automation as well on some sounds. Use your mixer to assign effects to certain sounds and go from there.