Support Forums

Full Version: A permanent solution to a temporary problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im not sure where I heard this quote from but I understood it in great detail and I hope you do too. (credits to the maker of that saying)

Quote:You are trying to find a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

We are talking about suicide here. Why would you end your life over a temporary problem? Anonymous says.....

Quote:"Things always get better in the end, and if its not any better, than its not the end."

This quote is not word for word but the message is still there.

I want EVERYONE who is thinking about suicide as a way out to really sit and think about this.

-Shroomish
did you intend to create a thread or to reply to a topic
(11-17-2010, 06:59 AM)shazee Wrote: [ -> ]did you intend to create a thread or to reply to a topic

I'm sure it was intended to be a thread, seeing as they have a title. I'm not sure one quote will stop people commiting suicide though.
Suicide's for weak people.
If everybody who's thinking about suicide would do it, only "strong" people would be left.
Not a bad thing, really.
Suicide's not for weak people, suicide's for those that don't fear death, accept death as the only way out of this miserable freakin world.
(11-18-2010, 10:47 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Suicide's for weak people.
If everybody who's thinking about suicide would do it, only "strong" people would be left.
Not a bad thing, really.

I agree. Except I would throw selfish in there too. With all the outlets and ways people can get help these days... there should be no reason for suicide. I would say im glad that I havnt had it bad enough to ever consider it, but i wont because it's all what you make of it. I know plenty of people that have had it way better than i have, that if they lived my life would think "my life sucks, man im so fn poor, i dont have a poodle!, im going to commit suicide". But right now, i feel really good about my life. It's all about how you look at things. Positive or Negative. If you think your life sucks, think about how many other people have it worse then you.. that arent feeling sorry for themselves. That crap picks my head up everytime.
(11-17-2010, 11:45 AM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it was intended to be a thread, seeing as they have a title. I'm not sure one quote will stop people commiting suicide though.

Maybe not stop them, but maybe make them consider about it, maybe even talk to someone about it.
(11-17-2010, 11:45 AM)Ameise Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure it was intended to be a thread, seeing as they have a title. I'm not sure one quote will stop people commiting suicide though.

I think it will. It will definitely make you stop and think before you do something extremely stupid.
Hello;

I've discussed with with multiple people before and we've always come to the conclusion that it's a selfish, 'crappy,' thing to do. It ruins lives, including your own.

-LS
Wow those quotes are quite moving, I don't understand what goes on in peoples heads before they commit suicide, whatever it is must be hell for them.

Pages: 1 2