Support Forums

Full Version: Whats the difference between the HF lounge and the OSHIT area of SF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this is my first post here. I want to know whats the real difference between the Lounge at HackForums.net and the OSHIT area of SupportForums.net

Care to explain?
(11-17-2010, 02:35 AM)Shroomish™ Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is my first post here. I want to know whats the real difference between the Lounge at HackForums.net and the OSHIT area of SupportForums.net

Care to explain?

There isn't. This is pretty much the lounge area. The posts here don't count toward your post total so there really isnt much talk about Low Quality Posts.

SF Wrote:Welcome to OSHIT area. This is our off-topic lounge area where fun is the norm. We ask that topics are PG-13 please but other than that just enjoy yourself.
Well, I had a perception. I thought all of the trolls and LQ users over at HF just decided to convert and make accounts and troll over here, too.
They're basically the same, except the OSHIT has few posts and less...disturbing content.
(11-17-2010, 02:51 AM)Shroomish™ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I had a perception. I thought all of the trolls and LQ users over at HF just decided to convert and make accounts and troll over here, too.

We try to keep all forums HQ. Even the OSHIT section consists of respect and minimum flaming and no trolling.