Support Forums

Full Version: So this girl's really got me stumped...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: Wall of text about how this girl confuses me. It tells a story. I need advice on this one... Skip the to Third paragraph if you dont want to read about how i met her and stuff...
Alright so this is the first time I've actually really been confused about whether or not a girl likes me so I wanted to ask some advice on it. Unfortunately, I don't think my friends have nearly enough experience with these things and they are too immature to handle the situation because they know what girls think about me...
So I am 16 and this past summer I took drivers ed. I was really lazy the summer before and never got around to signing myself up before. The first few days I was just talking to the girl next to me and I had my girlfriend and wasn't planning on leaving her at all. There was this girl that sat in the front row and she was actually really pretty. So all of the usual i catch her looking at me stuff happens and she starts talking to me. She gets my number and we started texting a lot. My text message number jumped about 3000 messages a month since ive known her. Ever since me and her started talking, my relationship with my girlfriend(ex now) went completely down hill. We were always arguing and the girl I met in drivers basically called the end of the relationship to the girl who sat next to me. She had absolutely nothing to do with it as well.
Ever since then, I've been fading in and out of long term conversations with the girl from drivers ed. (Take the ex completely out of the picture here because I refuse to talk to her to this day) She is always all happy and smiley when she talks to me and I can always find a good way to cheer her up. I have admitted to liking her a few times when it comes up in conversations, but I never really get a straight answer from her. We've been trying to find a good weekend to hang out, but she's always either busy or I'm busy. This weekend, her dad said no because they are leaving for florida sunday morning. Is there any way at all for me to find out if she likes me and actually wants a relationship or if shes just messing with my mind? I need to find out without asking because I know i wont get a straight answer... Can I get any help from people who have experience with this? She doesn't go to my school either... I can really use some ideas on this one... Thanks to everyone that contributes... Any immature comments won't help because I can go to my friends for those...
heres what you do

go to her, look her in the eyes , straight ,hold her hand if you can

(dont laugh)
tell her " i need to know if you really do care about us "
she would blush

tell her to give u a straight answer
then youll see
(11-16-2010, 10:22 PM)shazee Wrote: [ -> ]heres what you do

go to her, look her in the eyes , straight ,hold her hand if you can

(dont laugh)
tell her " i need to know if you really do care about us "
she would blush

tell her to give u a straight answer
then youll see

I'd ask her, but not like that. If you've never touched her like that, don't start to when doing this. Just walk up to her and ask her, or if you can't see her like stated, call her up. Actually call her. I'm going to assume she's a texting girl who doesn't like to talk on the phone. It'll surprise her enough, show you care (a little or a lot, I can't really tell), and she'll like the confidence in you for doing it.
it totally depends on your culture on how you talk to whom Smile
I don't know, maybe you should tell your parents that your busy like a couple of weeks before you meet her, the same with her, in that way they know it so they won't schedule something on that day/week.