Support Forums

Full Version: Youtube partner account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im buying a youtube partner account. it would be great if it had soemthing to do with gaming.
I will be your partner i love gaming commentary's and montage's
I've done lots of gaming with emulators. I know the good configurations for them and how to properly setup the plugins. Gaming has always been a hobby of mine, but if i'm not involved i'd still be happy to make you a custom background, and other images for the account.
He's saying he wants to buy an account, not find a partner.
(11-20-2010, 10:17 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]He's saying he wants to buy an account, not find a partner.

Hist first post is so unclear I didn't catch that... He said he was buying one, but I would have caught on if he said "looking to buy one."

Other than that, i'd still be up to offer making you some visuals for the account once you buy it off someone here (If you wanted a different look for it). If they don't have gaming, you could probably just make your own partnership theme, and delete the videos and post your own couldn't you? lol i'm sure some of the subscribers might not be too happy, but you'd have new ones maybe? I'm not sure how that whole partnership for youtube works.
A youtube partner account is an account that mostly have like 1,000 Subscribers or more, and can have banners at channel page also get paid per view on his movies.
On HF there is a kid selling 3 HUGE youtubes for cheap, when its back up look into it if your on hf
How much are you willing to pay i might be able to help you.
how much are you offering? I have a partner account, with 6K subs, but you would be needing to pay a lot for this account.
Ill be your partner if you want.
Pages: 1 2