Support Forums

Full Version: COD: Black Ops Discussion ~ Compliment and Rant Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nobody posted one of these threads soooo...! Hello all you haters and lovers (MEEEE) of the COD series , complain here and compliment the newest and dearest game of modern day, COD: BO!!! WOOT! I am really happy, game play I give a 9.6/10, graphics 8.7/10, not what I expected. Regardless, its all about the game play I can work with the graphics. What about you guys? Haters and Lovers Welcome! I would love to hear your opinions about this game that made $860,000,000 in its first 4 days of its release!

If you want to rate it, heres the formatting to look organized please Tongue
Leave one blank if you love it like crazy/vice versa.

Code:
[b][color=#00FF00]
Pros:

Cons:

[/b][/color]

[b][color=#FFFF00]
Graphics Rating out of 10:
Gameplay Rating out of 10:
Overrall Rating, (HANDS DOWN): [/color][/b]

Like This: (actually what I think)

Pros: Gameplay is great, love the long campaign much better than MW2.
Weapons are cool, a majority.

Cons:
Wish the G11 had a better scope collection. AK-47 has too much recoil, LMGs are a bit unfair. Graphics are not as great as I expected, Modern Warefare 2 had MUCH better graphics (as I predicted). Killstreaks too easy to achieve, spawning is screwed up due to spawn kill, big time. (90 deaths from spawn kill in a mode I forgot I played, never forgot the number)

Graphics Rating out of 10: 8.7/10
Gameplay Rating out of 10: 9.6/10
Overrall Rating, (HANDS DOWN): 9.2/10
Sadly, until i get a xbox 360, im a pc gamer, and sadly, unless you have a really really great internet connection, your going to lag like crazy on blackops. With modern warfare 2, it was nothing like that but with blackops, sadly, it is. Its a great game and the single and multiplayer experiance is great, however, they have somethings to work on, such as reducing the load on pc's and more. I like how mw2 is just easier to move, where as blackops is just more tense, just doesn't feel the same.

Just my Opinion

Pros: Great gameplay, nice and long campaign, with great storyline, very intense, plus it has zombies, very customizable.

Cons: Laggy for pc, still needs to be fixed even though there is a patch, some weapons are overpowered and weapons.

Graphics Rating out of 10: 7
Gameplay Rating out of 10: 8.5
Overrall Rating, (HANDS DOWN): 7.5
(11-15-2010, 07:28 PM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly, until i get a xbox 360, im a pc gamer, and sadly, unless you have a really really great internet connection, your going to lag like crazy on blackops. With modern warfare 2, it was nothing like that but with blackops, sadly, it is. Its a great game and the single and multiplayer experiance is great, however, they have somethings to work on, such as reducing the load on pc's and more. I like how mw2 is just easier to move, where as blackops is just more tense, just doesn't feel the same.

Just my Opinion

Follow the format, please. Totally, I agree. very true, different gaming interface than MW2.
(11-15-2010, 07:30 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the format, please. Totally, I agree. very true, different gaming interface than MW2.
fixed, sorry i didn't read that, i tend to just skim and read more after post.

Pros: The game works & has Zombies.

Cons: The Graphics are beyond bad. The gameplay is boring and is like a Mw2 replica with different guns and graphics. The campaign may have been longer than Mw2, but IMO wasn't even as close as fun. The online play is too easy.

Graphics Rating out of 10: 7.0
Gameplay Rating out of 10:7.5
Overrall Rating, (HANDS DOWN): 7.25
I also think it's a Mw2 replica but i always follow all the COD saga and so i love also Black Ops Big Grin
The only thing I actually liked from Black Ops was the arcade version of zombies, it reminds me of Smash TV.
Well I don't lag at all on Black Ops. Maybe you should try getting a better PC and internet. Tongue

I think the campaign is way too short as usual for the cods.
The zombies is amazing but it's hard to connect to a server, there is some problem for PC gamers.
The graphics aren't anything special and the gameplay is good.
I'd give it 9 / 10 overall though mainly because of the zombies Tongue
(11-16-2010, 05:05 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't lag at all on Black Ops. Maybe you should try getting a better PC and internet. Tongue

I think the campaign is way too short as usual for the cods.
The zombies is amazing but it's hard to connect to a server, there is some problem for PC gamers.
The graphics aren't anything special and the gameplay is good.
I'd give it 9 / 10 overall though mainly because of the zombies Tongue

My pc is fine, but the internet is the issue. But its not about that. The fact that i can play perfectly fine on mw2 regardless of my internet connection shows that maybe mw2 was built up in a way where there is less network strain.

i too have problems with connecting to zombies, at first I didn't but its gotten worse since release.
(11-16-2010, 06:04 PM)MattG Wrote: [ -> ]My pc is fine, but the internet is the issue. But its not about that. The fact that i can play perfectly fine on mw2 regardless of my internet connection shows that maybe mw2 was built up in a way where there is less network strain.

i too have problems with connecting to zombies, at first I didn't but its gotten worse since release.
It could be because the game was just released. And the overload of people on the servers is making this happen. I know this was a common issue on Mw2 when it first was released and quite a few other big online games like this.
Pages: 1 2