Support Forums

Full Version: A Power Stonger Than Man - RATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: d8d7d25a.png]

Just got bored and did this... how is it?
Whats with the white spot in the top right?
(11-13-2010, 08:26 PM)Extra Wrote: [ -> ]Whats with the white spot in the top right?

It's called a light source Oui
It doesn't look like you've improved much since I first saw your work. Need some tutorials or something? I have a lot.
(11-13-2010, 08:42 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]It's called a light source Oui

No really -_- I'm asking why is it there?
Much better than your last one. Awesome, just awesome. You do love your white spots though. lol
(11-13-2010, 08:58 PM)SYNTAX ERR0R Wrote: [ -> ]Much better than your last one. Awesome, just awesome. You do love your white spots though. lol

Lol yes thats what I'm thinking.
Take out the white spot entirely. If you like adding light sources make sure that you find good projects to use them on. It looks odd with a light that bright coming from one side of the Christmas tree border out of nowhere. The shadows to the left of the guy are interesting, but they also don't look like they belong there. It would be good for a mix but this doesn't quite fit.

You need some improving on the text too, maybe you could touch it up by adding a pattern or texture to it? or place it onto the dark burgundy background behind him and engrave it?
White spot irritates me even if it is a light source Big Grin

btw nice, i like it. finally no anime crap.
(11-13-2010, 11:31 PM)Herm1t Wrote: [ -> ]White spot irritates me even if it is a light source Big Grin

btw nice, i like it. finally no anime crap.

Yeah lol.. I'm a bit too aged to enjoy that kind of stuff Smile Most of my work is strictly abstract. There's no limitations with it, you just let your imagination make the image for you.
Pages: 1 2