Support Forums

Full Version: [Release + Source] Youtube Downloader V2 [/youtube]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is an update to the original I have already posted here:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=13607

I am not releasing this because i want people to use it, i know there are plenty of better ways to do online/Firefox plug-ins. Im just showing off the added work i put into this youtube downloader.

[Image: ytdl.jpg]

Added features:
  • Download with Progress
  • Select Format
  • Better GUI

*Note: The GUI is kind of crappy, if anyone would like to create a GUI for it then that would be awesome.

Enjoy.

Links:
Source Code (VB2008)
EXE
Looks nice, I'm going to try it out.
It works really well.. Thanks!
Thanks for the release, i will take a look over the source code now.
Would be nice if you could convert it to mp3. Good work anyway.
There are several youtube downloader's but still i'll add this to my collection as well.
Thanks in advance.
(11-14-2010, 02:55 PM)SlimDeath Wrote: [ -> ]There are several youtube downloader's but still i'll add this to my collection as well.
Thanks in advance.

Yeah there is a few out there, but a lot of them dont work. YouTube changes its site around and old methods dont work anymore. Im sure in a couple of months they'll change it and this way will not work.
(11-14-2010, 03:21 PM)the_GENie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah there is a few out there, but a lot of them dont work. YouTube changes its site around and old methods dont work anymore. Im sure in a couple of months they'll change it and this way will not work.
Yeah i know that,i mostly added this to my collection for the GUI,its very cool Big Grin
Anyway i'm pretty sure that some people will learn from the source you provided Smile
Thanks for making and posting this, might try it out later on.
Good job mate, But it would be great if you add mp3 converter with BIT RATE selection.
Try to incorporate a converter in it, but great release. Good JobSmile
Pages: 1 2 3