Support Forums

Full Version: Robbieava - the outcome is near - RATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just did a graphic that I followed a tut to, even though I ended up doing a lot of my own stuff at the end, this was my outcome. I haven't been doing many sigs, so cut some slack ;P

[Image: a2b05d74.png]
Why the heck did you make that stupid soft light thing in the middle? it sucks lol.
Not really liking anything here, perhaps try better tutorials. Smile
Well if you made the motion fading effect thing on the hand then that was ok but that's it.
(11-13-2010, 11:28 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Why the heck did you make that stupid soft light thing in the middle? it sucks lol.
Not really liking anything here, perhaps try better tutorials. Smile
Well if you made the motion fading effect thing on the hand then that was ok but that's it.

At least you like the hand I did Tongue

It was an attempted tunnel effect.
I love the render. But if you want the text to stand out I advise you change the colour. Nice job Smile .
Yes the text is hard to read...
Too monotone.
Too flat.

Don't use as much gradient maps and colour adjustments.
Play with the levels.
(11-13-2010, 12:13 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]Too monotone.
Too flat.

Don't use as much gradient maps and colour adjustments.
Play with the levels.

What do you mean by levels?

Like this?

[Image: 058f1ece.png]
I like it overall. The only thing I would do differently is make the render a little more noticeable. Its a cool render, make it poke out a bit =)
Lol, I see you really like the light spots Big Grin

btw nice sig again.
(11-13-2010, 01:21 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by levels?

Like this?

[Image: 058f1ece.png]

No, not like that, the option "Levels" in the menu at the top. all you did here was blur the background, leave the text as it is, and brighten the render. Although this is a slight improvement. It looks better than the first.